My Seller Account Not Approve - page 7

I have not received code in my phone after full filing seller data, even i resend many times.. Is there anything i can do..?

i have been waiting for a month...

i have passed with my passport the main airport gates of the world, i come from a Shengen country...but not accepted by mql5.com website...:)

this is very stupid and ridiculous :)...

never seen in more than 20 years i browse the web a more stupid and slow system of registration. They also made public my REAL NAME, but not APPROVED my profile...what a GANG....

Hi,

my seller account is rejected with remarks. Where can I find these remarks ?

I provided a new photo (front and back) of my ID and some additional informations in the Comments-Section.

I also opened a new request at the service desk. Is there anything I can do ?

Greetings

Klaus

Klaus Fiebelkorn:

Hi,

my seller account is rejected with remarks. Where can I find these remarks ?

I provided a new photo (front and back) of my ID and some additional informations in the Comments-Section.

I also opened a new request at the service desk. Is there anything I can do ?

Greetings

Klaus

You must provide a certificate you have never been in jail in your life.

Alessandro Mariani:

You must provide a certificate you have never been in jail in your life.

Ah. Thanks. How up-to-date must the document be? I have a certificate from 2013.

So difficult to become a seller,very disappoint about this site.

Sergey Golubev:

I've called 50 times but I do not get any answers.

Rakesh Sharma:
I've called 50 times but I do not get any answers.

I want to know where I will have to go to take QR code.

I have been more than 6 months but my account has not been done to you till date and on behalf of mql5, I am not getting any facility, I go to service tax and do not reply there, If you do not want to accept then refuse.

Hello,  I register as a Seller to publish my application.Why is my status always waiting for approval more than 10 days and when can I pass?
<moved from deleted topic>

Byakatonda Denis 2018.12.06 18:15 | 154.70.159.17 ban     EN

hello, i have made several attempts to register as a seller, i have made a number of EA's and i want to put them on market but i just don't know why i cant meet the registration requirement.

the photos needed are of a very high resolution which even my monitor cant afford. what should i do.????

###am almost giving up

<moved from deleted topic>

Reason: