My Seller Account Not Approve - page 18

Robert Roe:

Ok I had the same problem here is what you need.

1. A mobile phone

2. computer

Step 1. login to mlq5.com on your mobile phone go to the seller tab and upload a picture of your drivers license, passport or what ever and this is going to open your camera app take the picture as instructed (legible and at least 50% of the picture size) click the check make and the file should upload.

Step 2. Login mlq5.com on your pc or mac too so now you logged in on your phone and your computer. Click open the qr code on your PC and then on your phone click upload photo with qr code and your mobile camera will open. now make sure you get the full qr code from your computer in the picture with you straight on no angles. (get help if you need it) Click the check make and you should be all set. 

This is the only way I could get it to work making sure I uploaded both pictures straight from my camera on my phone.

Agreed

This was my experience too

Thu Nguyen Van:
support of MQL5 is very bad. nobody support.

This is AI environment.

We must get used to it.

rui ye:

注册为卖家的时候,我发现自己名字填错了,可是更改不了名字,这个怎么办,怎么才能更改个人资料姓名

最好是开始一个新的配置文件,因为没有办法纠正的东西作为基本的。 由于这是一个AI(人工智能系统在这里MQL)

(It is best to start a new profile as there is no way to correct something as basic as that. Since this is a AI (artificial intelligence system here on MQL) )

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Verification as a seller lasts a week and nothing happens ...

Rashid Umarov , 2019.04.26 22:14

There is now no time limit - 10 days. You can be verified immediately or never if you persistently slip the wrong data. Verification is automatic, but additional factors are taken into account. Therefore, the priority is to  active participants , random will wait in line.

I uploaded many times in all kind i can follow the rulls .almost 20 ...
But every time reject me...
Even with phone and tablet behind . Next . Close . Smile . Normal....
I dont know what can i do more.

It take me 7 days time and energy.

Why there is not any example to show how must be the photos?

I am very upset with these system.My money could not be withdrawn and no responding from support.

Kittamet Sirinyamas:

I am very upset with these system.My money could not be withdrawn and no responding from support.

If it is related to your mql5 forum account so read this part of the article about the condition to withdraw and how to withdraw - 
MQL5.community Payment System - Withdraw from Account

1. Upload a photo of any of the following documents:

• Passport (1 photo): the main information page with the owner's photo

May I ask?.. Do I need to selfie with the front of the card ?

I had uploaded full frame of document,But it didnot work.

Dears, good morning!

Profile ado waiting for pressed profile for seller ...

What is the deadline for completing the application?

Glauco Aguiar :
Enter your message here. Here's how to call a certain user, insert an image or

Dears, good morning!

Profile ado waiting for pressed profile for seller ...

What is the deadline for completing the application?

Hello Glauco,

Select on the top of this page (by clicking the flag) the language of the forum that you want to participate. Probably nobody will understand your messages here in Portuguese, because this is the forum in English.

As for the question, I do not know if there is a time limit for this, it is usually fast.

If they do not respond to your request in 2-3 days, something must be wrong, contact the moderator or re-enter your documents.

hug

Reason: