My Seller Account Not Approve - page 8

Why my comments are being deleted ???

Malewana Mihiranga:
Why my comments are being deleted ???

I don't know why your comments have been deleted. But possibly because you ask questions that have already been answered in this topic.

Have you read the topic?

My application as a seller has not approved yet. It is already 10 working days since the application 24 November 2018, but I have not got the information about the reason why my registration hasn't approved yet. I am wondering what is my seller status now? Is there any requirement that I didn't meet with? Is there something need to be fixed? Please kindly check what is the progress now.

Thank you.

It seems like your friend already has a website.

I have uploaded my id documents for account freelancer service activation. I am a good programmer. But No one from mql5 is responded to my request. 

I request mql5 to activate my account.

Gopalakrishnan Ravichandran:

I have uploaded my id documents for account freelancer service activation. I am a good programmer. But No one from mql5 is responded to my request. 

I request mql5 to activate my account.

If you ploaded all the documents, and few months passed with no any decision - so it means the following: you did not follow the rules or the instructions for creation or uploading the documents.

To whom it may concern;

I have sent my legal documents for 10 days in order to approvment. I would like to be a signal provider but my document have not been approved yet. My username is Hossein Vadikheir.

I would appreciate if you would approve it as soon as possible

Sincerely; 

Hossein Vadikheir

Hi everyone , Now i'm watting for receive the verification code . How long does it take me to get the code guys ?

Thank so much

I give up to upload my passport, all requirement met, I check carefully, but system auto reject

whats the issue in registering  seller account
i did as mentioned in the notes
perfect shots close-ups
but still rejected again and again
can any one get my seller account approved here or shall i Bye Bye to Mql5
i m reall getting pissed off
and moderator kindly dont reply with the same  points
give me explaination on what wrong i am doing and y is it not being approved
Reason: