My Seller Account Not Approve - page 12

seriously no one to approve ,  ^^ To be confirmed within 10 working days ^^  Today is 12 work days ,   moreover, I wrote a question , Nobody answersis, there anyone there ??

Harun Resit Ertugral:
seriously no one to approve ,  ^^ To be confirmed within 10 working days ^^  Today is 12 work days ,   moreover, I wrote a question , Nobody answersis, there anyone there ??

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Document verification for public signal

Sergey Golubev, 2019.02.05 12:37

No any moderator can check documents. Because the verification process is fully automatic process.
If you did everything in right way so you are verified (if not so - not) ...

if the system is automatic, why are you still waiting , 12 work days..

Harun Resit Ertugral:
if the system is automatic, why are you still waiting , 12 work days..

You did something wrong ... re-read the rules, and ask the people for their experience (the people who already passed this story).

If your internet connection is bad and files sent it will be rejected and not approved

everything was done right. very interesting not to respond. positive or negative

The process of registering to be a seller can be simpler. I am having the same issue as you all.

I will try again and share if i'm successful.

Jefferson Metha:
My Account Approved. Had o place laptop Direcly behinf me and QR code maximised and laptop screen was at Level with my head hen lil sister took picture

Thanks for this hopefully it will work for me.

Hey so I submitted my docs to be a seller and it says:Photo of the document or photo with QR code was processed by a third-party program. Please retake the photo and upload it without editing.

But all i did was go straight from taking picture from i phone to uploading it here. Can anyone working here help resolve this as their is a listing i want to apply for would like to get it done quick! Thanks

Peter Idowu:

Thanks for this hopefully it will work for me.

I've been approved....  :) but i will say that the process can be made easier.

Reason: