Account confirmation.

What's wrong with these moderators, cant verify seller account for a week. Their wright- photo been edited or edited with third-party programs. I retake 5 photos with my phone and uploaded them instantly! Nobody answers private moderator-contact messages!

Olegs Miculs:
What's wrong with these moderators, cant verify seller account for a week. Their wright- photo been edited or edited with third-party programs. I retake 5 photos with my phone and uploaded them instantly! Nobody answers private moderator-contact messages!

no problem wait until check it when i active my account wait for one month or less

you must follow rules active from you paper and size your image send

How do I reset my community password?

i try to confrim my phone i am in dominican republic i tried the codes existing here  809 829 849  i the code with sms never came  i tried with suport for more than 4 moths and nobody help ever ,i really dont undeestrudn this 

ANGEL GUERRERO:
i try to confrim my phone i am in dominican republic i tried the codes existing here  809 829 849  i the code with sms never came  i tried with suport for more than 4 moths and nobody help ever ,i really dont undeestrudn this 

Try with a different phone/provider number.

Reason: