My Seller Account Not Approve - page 17

Vladimir Bormotov:
Hello! Tell me please! With a percentage of growth on my signal, something happened. Yesterday, it showed 1051%, and now it shows 155%. For a long time it was 1000%. There were no losing trades; on the contrary, tonight’s profit 4. But the percentage fell by almost 900%. What is the reason? Tell me who knows !!! Thanks in advance for your reply !!!

This question was asked many times by signal providers.
Please find the replies from admin - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signals Service FAQ

Rashid Umarov , 2017.05.04 17:53

You should understand that Signals with such a huge growth do not live long. Therefore, such growths are ignored to protect potential subscribers.

----------------

More - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signals Service FAQ

Rashid Umarov , 2018.10.03 07:47

You say that, as if averaging is not evil, but good. This indicator (for what period of life of the account in percents 80% Growth was achieved) was introduced to clearly show the accounts on which the acceleration tactics are used. A potential subscriber should understand that he has an account that was dispersed in a few days (and perhaps it was one only lucky account of 10-30 accounts) in order to post it later and show a beautiful chart.

A side effect was that it also detects accounts well with averaging tactics that ruined so many deposits. So this warning fulfills its role.

----------------

Read this small thread with information related: Signals - Reliability

Sohaib Khan:
can some one please send me an image with qr code  i want to see how  to take it because i send many many  all are rejected with best quality i have sended still rejected  i think i am doing some thing wrong can some one please send me an example please  thanks
You must take a selfie of yourself with the computer screen behind you or near you , the code must be clearly visible and on the whole screen and your face also .

How long it may take for approval????

Mafuta Landou:
How long it may take for approval????
I waited about two weeks.

Minimum time for seller account approval is 15 days. so wait for 15 days.

Thanks for your quick reply. I have good news It took 10 minutes for my account to be approved. Thanks MQL5 for great services. I love mql5.

I load my photo exactly like what was requested, but i got msg. (The image does not meet the requirements. Please upload a new photo.) with out any explanation of what i did wrong! how can i know what wrong with my photos!

Eleni Anna Branou:

Not here, reply to the message they've sent you rejecting your application (Service Desk).

Hello my friend
I just started and I'll get it soon.

Catalin Zachiu:
You must take a selfie of yourself with the computer screen behind you or near you , the code must be clearly visible and on the whole screen and your face also .

Agreed

This is a tricky requirement which many struggle to get in line with.

Keep trying.

Vladimir Bormotov:
Hello! Tell me please! With a percentage of growth on my signal, something happened. Yesterday, it showed 1051%, and now it shows 155%. For a long time it was 1000%. There were no losing trades; on the contrary, tonight’s profit 4. But the percentage fell by almost 900%. What is the reason? Tell me who knows !!! Thanks in advance for your reply !!!

Growth is relative to the time period so if certain time period passes without movement clearly there is nor growth or more acurately there is regression relative to the time period leading up to that time.

Reason: