Once again, about the lokas. - page 34

PapaYozh:

I don't know about others, but I sometimes get the feeling that you are making fun of me.

Open a chart of any currency pair, find the low and imagine that you have sold on it.

In this case, if the chart reaches the low, I will make a lot of profit. And if I start at the low of the chart, I will start investing first before I sell. The price goes up and I start selling. Where is the catch?

PapaYozh:

Answer me please.

What does it mean to you? "Invest in EURJPY". ?

Is investing in EURJPY a Buy EURJPY or is it a Sell EURJPY?

is it Sell EURJPY

The roof repair service is pleased to offer its services.

Shingle replacement, soft roofing, repair of leaks, rapid stopping of roofs that have gone astray and putting them back in place.

Mischek:

The roof repair service is pleased to offer its services.

Shingle replacement, soft roofing, repair of leaks, rapid stopping of roofs that have gone astray and putting them back in place.

Get it back. Just don't fall off the roof.

yosuf:
Give it back. Just don't fall off the roof.

For a number of reasons, your order cannot be accepted. I'm sorry. Contact the maintenance service.

yosuf:
is a Sell EURJPY
In a previous post you write " And if I start at the chart low, I will start investing first" and to my question about investing you reply "it's a Sell". If you made a Sell at the low, you are incurring losses. Your losses will grow until you close the position, or until the rate reverses. But the rate can stay there for as long as you like and then you are hit with a stop-out followed by a margin call. Understand, when you look at the chart and say: "Here you should buy and here you should sell," you say so for one simple reason: you see what happened to the rate after you would have made the trade. When you trade on the real, you do not know what will happen to the exchange rate of the traded pair.

PapaYozh:
In a previous post you write " And if I start at the chart low, I will start investing first" and to my question about investing you reply "it's a Sell". If you made a Sell at the low, you are incurring losses. Your losses will grow until you close the position, or until the rate reverses. But the rate can stay there for as long as you like and then you are hit with a stop-out followed by a margin call. Understand, when you look at the chart and say: "Here you should buy and here you should sell," you say so for one simple reason: you see what happened to the rate after you would have made the trade. When you trade on the real, you do not know what will happen to the exchange rate of the traded pair.
You are right, in this case I will be forced to invest until the market turns around so that a margin call will not occur. If I don't know what will happen to the exchange rate, I leave it open to sell but with a strong deposit. "Buying" in loc mode. Oddly enough, the apparent profit from the sale cannot be withdrawn. The real profit will be the profit in buy mode.

Mischek:

For a number of reasons, your order cannot be accepted. Sorry. Contact the overhaul service.
Don't shy away from solving the problem, give the address of the service, not "Annals ..." or "Telepaths ...", by any chance?

yosuf:
You're right, in that case I will have to invest until the market turns around to avoid a margin call. If I don't know what will happen to the rate, I leave it open to sell, but with a strong deposit.

Can you tell me where to get a "strong deposit"?

For example, you have opened a Sell position with 0.1 lot (only), and the rate has crept upwards. And it is 20% higher than it was. If you have already (roughly, of course, but let us define the order) -2000, and swaps, how much more can you bear with your "strong" deposit?

Or, another situation. You have entered the Buy with the same volume, i.e. 0.1 lot. Slowly, but the rate has increased by 10%, you have a floating profit, somewhere around 1000. Will you continue to watch? Where the guarantee that the rate will not crawl back? Will you close and go to Sell? And if it continues to rise, how long will you wait?

You know what they say: "The price can come back." The key word in that phrase is "can". I mean, it could come back, but it doesn't have to, so... It may not come back.. How many years are you willing to sit out the losses if the rate doesn't come back?

PapaYozh:

Can you tell me where to get a "strong deposit"?

For example, you open a Sell position at 0.1 lot, and the rate, the scoundrel, crawls up. And it is 20% higher than it was. And you have (roughly, of course, but let us define the order) -2000, and swaps.

Or, another situation. You have entered the Buy with the same volume, i.e. 0.1 lot. Slowly, but the rate has increased by 10%, you have a floating profit, somewhere around 1000. Will you continue to watch? Where the guarantee that the rate will not crawl back? Will you close and go to Sell? And if it continues to rise, how long will you wait?

You know what they say: "The price may come back." The key word in that phrase is "may". I mean, it could come back, but it doesn't have to, so... It may not come back.. How many years are you willing to sit out the losses if the rate doesn't come back?

Let's break down the situation without going to extremes, but with them in mind. We need to study the maximum change in price over one month over, say, 10 years. Invest 1,000 first and start by tracking the deposit. As you are actively trading half of the market, the deposit will probably grow, otherwise you add another 1000. You can't be unlucky sometimes and sometimes stay with a profit, which goes to strengthening the deposit too. I think for calm trading it is enough to stockpile 10000 and put them in step by step if you need them, and maybe you won't need to put them all in.
Reason: