Harmonic Analysis - page 33

GBPCAD H1 and H4. Potential 886 butterfly.

Files:
gbpcadh4.png  74 kb

Failed gartley pattern re-entry idea. I think there's an opportunity to re-enter long/short when a gartley fails.

Key levels to watch are 127.2-141.4 XA extension and 192.9 AB projection.

Pay attention to price action, divergence and support and resistance.

Files:
gbpusdh1.png  55 kb
audchfh1.png  85 kb

EURGBP D1. Potential butterfly.

Files:
eurgbpdaily.png  66 kb

CADCHF H4. Potential bat and AB=CD. Previous support and resistance confluence can be found in and around the PRZ.

Files:
cadchfh4.png  57 kb
cadchfh4-2.png  59 kb

NZDJPY H1. Potential three drives. Previous support and resistance confluence can be found in and around the PRZ. If the price goes up to the PRZ, there will be a divergence on daily chart I assume.

Files:
nzdjpyh1.png  54 kb
nzdjpydaily.png  56 kb

GBPUSD. The pair is sitting around major support level. If it rallies, it will test the previous support level (around 1.501), which is now resistance. And then it will bounce and go north as trend continuation. If if breaks the previous support level, I think it will rally back to previous support and resistance level (around 1.520).

Files:

GBPJPY H4. Potential anti bat.

Files:

USDJPY. The pair is hanging around major resistance level. There's an RSX divergence on H4. It may go down and test previous resistance which is now support (around 99.9). If it breaks that level, it may go down and test previous support and resistance level (around 98.7).

Files:

potential N200 on Aud usd at least 8 hours from now

Files:
n200-au.jpg  100 kb

EURGBP M30. Potential butterfly.

Files:
eurgbpm30.png  39 kb
Reason: