Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2133

Level 1.08 is a strong support now

And level 1.09 is strong resistance. When it breaks, it will break big

victoriajensen:
No range lasts forever, for all we know the FOMC statement tomorrow might end the EUR/USD one.

I think it is unlikely that the FOMC will change its policy this soon, but let's see.

There will be no FED policy change. They do not know what to do

EUR/USD once again bounced off the resistance at 1.0900 and is currently moving to the downside. Its immediate target is around 1.0850.

That was a fake breakout - waiting on FOMC

whisperer:
That was a fake breakout - waiting on FOMC

All is fake - including the FOMC statement

This is ranging 101. Volume is terribly low, and market makers are waiting for suckers to add volume before they can skin us

searchingFX:

All is fake - including the FOMC statement

This is ranging 101. Volume is terribly low, and market makers are waiting for suckers to add volume before they can skin us

It is testing the 1.09 level but this is the lamest FOMC statement reaction I have seen so far

whisperer:
It is testing the 1.09 level but this is the lamest FOMC statement reaction I have seen so far

No volume - no way to change it

whisperer:

Level 1.09 is still going to remain a significant level. It is long known that too strong USD is not in the interest of US. We would be naive if we thought that they are not going to intervene

EURUSD is not heading toward parity. Market makers were wrong - again

Reason: