Harmonic Analysis - page 28

irad:
S/R support/ressistance DT/DB Double top/Double Botton We use those terms so much and we could use some abbreviations for those

Oh man how could I know know lol. I know those but I couldn't get the abbreviations. Anyhow I got it. Btw are you familiar with 2-618 pattern?

RyuShin:
Oh man how could I know know lol. I know those but I couldn't get the abbreviations. Anyhow I got it. Btw are you familiar with 2-618 pattern?

yeah, actually I do familiar, it's a great structure base setup for trade, make alot of sense, but right now I like to have my trading based only on harmonic, and not mixed with other technics. because I use MBTrading as a broker and when I leverage my account to 1:24 it became really stressed and then I cannot take many trade because I could get margin call and they will have the privillege to stop me out from my trades if my margin comes more lower..

I really could use a more leveraged broker in this case actually

irad:
yeah, actually I do familiar, it's a great structure base setup for trade, make alot of sense, but right now I like to have my trading based only on harmonic, and not mixed with other technics. because I use MBTrading as a broker and when I leverage my account to 1:24 it became really stressed and then I cannot take many trade because I could get margin call and they will have the privillege to stop me out from my trades if my margin comes more lower.. I really could use a more leveraged broker in this case actually

Maybe it's time for you to consider different brokers

RyuShin:
Maybe it's time for you to consider different brokers

MBTrading offer the lowest spreads,

but XEmarket offer also kinda lower spreads and much more leverage and much more pairs

irad:
MBTrading offer the lowest spreads, but XEmarket offer also kinda lower spreads and much more leverage and much more pairs

I don't know what reputation they have. Maybe they have a good reputation. Btw they have a total-$20,000 reward trading competition soon. First place will receive $6000, second place $5000 (I guess) and so on. I would join if I could use virtual money ;P

EURUSD H1. Potential gartley with ABCD. I was busy so I couldn't post as usual. The bat pattern on NZDUSD H1 worked out nicely which correlated to AUDUSD.

Files:
eurusdh1-2.png  68 kb

RyuShin:
EURUSD H1. Potential gartley with ABCD. I was busy so I couldn't post as usual. The bat pattern on NZDUSD H1 worked out nicely which correlated to AUDUSD.

Very nice, yesterday I took the cypher up targeting 1.3060 and 1.3088

then a few hours ago 1.3060 got filled and I saw that gartley coming towards me so I decided to close the entire position(60 pips)

I don't know if the gartley would work there is some ressistance going on @ 1.3080 but no special pivot any near..

P.S

does anyone follows those posts cause it feels to me that we are the only one here.

another one that is worth sharing, GBPAUD 30m bullish bat

Blue line is montly pivot on PRZ between 88.6%, 224% with some S/R on area.

irad:
Very nice, yesterday I took the cypher up targeting 1.3060 and 1.3088

then a few hours ago 1.3060 got filled and I saw that gartley coming towards me so I decided to close the entire position(60 pips)

I don't know if the gartley would work there is some ressistance going on @ 1.3080 but no special pivot any near..

P.S

does anyone follows those posts cause it feels to me that we are the only one here.

The gartley didn't quite work out. The price bounced but it didn't touch 78.6 and 127.2 lined-up line.

Yes sadly we're the only ones here to post although we see people coming by and view. I hope more different traders will come and share different thoughts down the road.

Files:

irad:
another one that is worth sharing, GBPAUD 30m bullish bat

Blue line is montly pivot on PRZ between 88.6%, 224% with some S/R on area.

That is so beautiful irad. I like back-to-back patterns. That's the beauty of harmonics.

Reason: