Harmonic Analysis - page 34

AUDJPY H1. Potential gartley and crab. If the gartley fails, it may become a crab.

Files:
audjpyh1.png  50 kb
audjpyh1-2.png  49 kb

EURCHF H4. Potential ABCD.

Files:
eurchfh4.png  59 kb

CADJPY 15m cypher completion,

might make safety-C

and if not, i'll just wait for price to come 94.98 daily support @ PRZ

irad:
CADJPY 15m cypher completion, might make safety-C and if not, i'll just wait for price to come 94.98 daily support @ PRZ

Nice one irad. Is that a Jason cypher or your cypher?

RyuShin:
EURGBP M30. Potential butterfly.

Seems like the butterfly won't make it. Now we have a potential N200. If the price doesn't break A of the butterfly and complete the N200, the butterfly may complete afterwards.

Files:
eurgbpm30-2.png  45 kb

irad:
CADJPY 15m cypher completion, might make safety-C and if not, i'll just wait for price to come 94.98 daily support @ PRZ

The market did exactly what you predicted. It left DT. Now it may go ahead and complete the bat pattern. After that, it might complete the gartley pattern I found like a week ago. Maybe it's still valid.

Files:

Is structure considered as part of harmonics? I think so. Yesterday I was analyzing pairs I follow. I didn't really find harmonic patterns to trade except for the N200 on AUDUSD. So I decided to do structure-based trading. I saw EURUSD, AUDUSD and NZDUSD hanging around major support levels like GBPUSD I posted last night. I open a long position on each of them. SL was -10pips below the last lows of each pair. All positions are in profit about 60-70pips. I was going to short on USDCHF, USDCAD and USDJPY but I didn't cuz it'd be too risky for me. What I'd like to tell you is structure is very important.

Files:

RyuShin:
Nice one irad. Is that a Jason cypher or your cypher?

it's both our's and jason's because both cypher got filled,

but I stopped using jason cypher due to Risk/Reward entering at 78.6 of XA got filled so many times and produce more profit in this case it's 4 pips.

After that, it might complete the gartley pattern I found like a week ago. Maybe it's still valid.

for sure it might complete, but not for sure i'll take 1H+ signals, I just can't stand HTF rollercoasters

The market did exactly what you predicted. It left DT. Now it may go ahead and complete the bat pattern.

it was a nice prediction, but i'll only secure profits @ B point of the forming BAT @ 95.38

Why? well.. in seems like a nice spot for market to react because of previous support/ressistance

irad:
it's both our's and jason's because both cypher got filled, but I stopped using jason cypher due to Risk/Reward entering at 78.6 of XA got filled so many times and produce more profit in this case it's 4 pips.

I stopped using his cypher too. It still works though sometimes.

CHFJPY H1. Potetial N200.

Files:
chfjpyh1-2.png  52 kb
chfjpyh1-3.png  56 kb
Reason: