Harmonic Analysis - page 40

RyuShin:
NZDJPY H1. Potential three drives. Previous support and resistance confluence can be found in and around the PRZ. If the price goes up to the PRZ, there will be a divergence on daily chart I assume.

Maybe it wasn't very successful but the price bounced in the PRZ.

Files:
nzdjpyh1-3.png  63 kb

RyuShin:
USDJPY M30. Potential ABCD.

It didn't quite work out. Maybe it did work out for some people. After the price touched the third daily support, it bounced about 35pips. However, it broke and went south. If you look at the PRZ, you can see the weakness of the area. If you do breakout strategy, it'd be a good opportunity but if you don't, you might wanna stay away from this. The price can break the area again. We shouldn't trade every time we see a pattern and we should pay attention to market structure always.

Files:
usdjpym30-2.png  61 kb

RyuShin:
It didn't quite work out. Maybe it did work out for some people. After the price touched the third daily support, it bounced about 35pips. However, it broke and went south. If you look at the PRZ, you can see the weakness of the area. If you do breakout strategy, it'd be a good opportunity but if you don't, you might wanna stay away from this. The price can break the area again. We shouldn't trade every time we see a pattern and we should pay attention to market structure always.

can you explain about this more? I didn't got really to the point

irad:
can you explain about this more? I didn't got really to the point

I thought I explained kinda clearly. What would you like to know about it more? My point was that the PRZ I made might have been an area of weak support and resistance zone, therefore the market could easily break the level. That's just what I think. Btw I couldn't post as much as I usually do cuz I was busy with other stuff :/

RyuShin:
I thought I explained kinda clearly. What would you like to know about it more? My point was that the PRZ I made might have been an area of weak support and resistance zone, therefore the market could easily break the level. That's just what I think.

oh... I got it now,

those that stuff we do day in and day out, looking for support/resistance levels for reversal signals

have ya catch anything from today sessions? gbpaud,nzdusd,audusd performed very well!

irad:
oh... I got it now, those that stuff we do day in and day out, looking for support/resistance levels for reversal signals have ya catch anything from today sessions? gbpaud,nzdusd,audusd performed very well!

Man the market moved so crazy today because FOMC meeting or something. I took the N200 on AUDUSD which was so great, and some 121 patterns and SHS pattern on USDJPY and EURJPY as well

USDCAD 60m Bullish Shark

no RSI divergence just oversold conditions, kinda CCI divergence(looks like some fakeout)

but 1.0388 has alot of resistance, I went long

GBPCHF 30m Bullish Crab

past data: 2 big red candles stops at the crab pattern PRZ; price already touched the PRZ

Yesterday I had a failed LONG bat pattern on the USDJPY on 60m chart, so after the market told me to look for bearish opportunities I found bearish butterfly on the 1M chart(scalping) which worked pretty well so far - already got 2 of my targets looking for the 127.2% of DC leg.

target 1 - 47 pips

target 2 - 81 pips

looking for target 3 - 132 pips

EURUSD H4. The pair bounced after hitting the second weekly resistance where 61.8 retracement of the last swing is around. I look for it to reach the first weekly resistance which is now support and eventually reach 61.8 retracement of the latest jump and expect it to go up to complete a gartley patternor ABCD. Confluence can be seen in the PRZ.

Files:
eurusddaily.png  65 kb
eurusdh4.png  56 kb
Reason: