Harmonic Analysis - page 30

EURCHF H1. Potential cypher.

Files:
eurchfh1.png  51 kb

RyuShin:
AUDJPY M30. Potential N200. I know N200 pattern requires "TIME" but let me see how this is gonna go.

I think the pattern was successful. The price bounced at 113. Now we've got DB kinda.

Files:
audjpym30-2.png  65 kb

RyuShin:
EURCHF H1. Potential cypher.

Correction. It was not a cypher pattern. I've been doing some experiment and I found out that it was an anti butterfly pattern. Those who don't care about anti patterns, start considering caring because they are important too.

Examples of anti patterns, USDJPY M5 anti bat, EURCHF H1 anti butterfly. Use ZUP to detect anti patterns if you're not used to identify and draw. It's helpful as you know.

Files:
usdjpym5_6.png  71 kb
eurchfh1_1.png  52 kb

RyuShin:
USDCHF M30. Potential gartley. The price may reach daily support1 and RSX may create a divergence.
RyuShin:
USDCAD M30. Potential gartley. Similar to USDCHF M30.

Both worked out. I wasn't quite sure if the one on USDCHF would make it.

Files:

GBPUSD H1. This shark pattern surprised me so much. It brought 200pips in profit.

Files:
gbpusdm30_3.png  50 kb

USDJPY M30. Potential bat.

Files:
usdjpym30_2.png  48 kb

USDCHF D1. The price reached 61.8 retracement of the last swing. Previous support and resistance can be found around that level. Maybe it's time to be ready for aggressive C.

Files:
usdchfdaily.png  51 kb

RyuShin:
I think the pattern was successful. The price bounced at 113. Now we've got DB kinda.

The pattern was definitely successful. It even hit the second target.

Files:
audjpym30-3.png  67 kb

NZDUSD H4. Potential butterfly.

Files:
nzdusdh4_1.png  44 kb

EURJPY M30. Potential gartley.

Files:
eurjpym30.png  54 kb
Reason: