Harmonic Analysis - page 38

RyuShin:
EURJPY H1. Potential anti bat.

Worked out very nicely.

Files:
eurjpyh1-2.png  59 kb

irad:
GBPJPY 30m Potential buy cypher at 78.6 of XA conjuncted with weekly ressistance(actually it looks like alot going on @ 149.82)

Safety-C of that potential cypher went south 95 pips within 1 hour

Safety-C finish it's move down(I hope...) 177 pips within 6.5 hours~

now Cypher pattern is on.

irad:
Safety-C finish it's move down(I hope...) 177 pips within 6.5 hours~ now Cypher pattern is on.

The PRZ of the cypher is a major support area so I guess the down movement of the day finished.

Files:
gbpjpyh1.png  45 kb
gbpjpyh4-3.png  53 kb

I took this safety-C on hourly chart(divergence + weekly ressistance + 141.4%), if you look at the 30m chart you'll see a fake-out which close about 141.4% and it invalidated the potentital cypher, so for that reason I decided to take it anyway on the hourly chart

target one was A point so I am breakeven on that trade already, waiting for the market to reach D point to go long again(or to get into C point again and see how market react to that point and I might go short again)

CADCHF H4. Potential cypher.

Files:
cadchfh4.png  61 kb

irad:
I took this safety-C on hourly chart(divergence + weekly ressistance + 141.4%), if you look at the 30m chart you'll see a fake-out which close about 141.4% and it invalidated the potentital cypher, so for that reason I decided to take it anyway on the hourly chart target one was A point so I am breakeven on that trade already, waiting for the market to reach D point to go long again(or to get into C point again and see how market react to that point and I might go short again)

Great explanation. Something similar happening to NZDUSD, AUDJPY, CADJPY and NZDJPY too.

Files:

Is this correct ratios for shark pattern? (shark has also 113% extension for some cases)

better sit and wait for the right opportunity on that one on 30m chart because both 113% and 88.6%(which is 3rd daily support) are quite noisy from looking at the past.

irad:
Is this correct ratios for shark pattern? (shark has also 113% extension for some cases) better sit and wait for the right opportunity on that one on 30m chart because both 113% and 88.6%(which is 3rd daily support) are quite noisy from looking at the past.

Shark pattern has a unique structure. Official shark pattern doesn't come with XABCD, it comes with OXABC. It's kinda confusing to draw shark pattern if you're not used to it. As you drew the pattern on EURJPY, it could be both cypher and shark.

Files:
shark.png  60 kb

irad:
Is this correct ratios for shark pattern? (shark has also 113% extension for some cases) better sit and wait for the right opportunity on that one on 30m chart because both 113% and 88.6%(which is 3rd daily support) are quite noisy from looking at the past.

Btw C is extension of OX and inversion of BA.

Files:
eurjpyh1.png  53 kb

RyuShin:
Btw C is extension of OX and inversion of BA.

yeah, it is confusing, so I'll look again on that one

where did you find out the it should be BA inversion?

thanks!.

Reason: