Harmonic Analysis - page 39

irad:
yeah, it is confusing, so I'll look again on that one where did you find out the it should be BA inversion? thanks!.

Hmm to be honest I don't remember. I was googling like "how to draw shark pattern" but it was so damn hard to find and I came across a site where a guy drew a shark on USDCAD. He explained ratios of the pattern too which I copied. "1.13 or 1.618 extension of XA = point B 0.886 or 1.13 extension of OX = point C 1.618 or 2.24 extension of BA = point C" It says extension of BA but he meant inversion cuz I saw his picture.

irad:
yeah, it is confusing, so I'll look again on that one where did you find out the it should be BA inversion? thanks!.

I found it. Here Bearish Shark Pattern on USDCAD is forming.

USDJPY M30. Potential ABCD.

Files:
usdjpym15.png  44 kb

irad:
"I took this safety-C on hourly chart......"

Well.. pattern invalidate because hourly price closed above 141.4%, I looked in the sheet which "exotic" patterns have 61.8%-78.6% retracement I found a potential Anti Cypher forming(Daily R2, RSI Divergence)

irad:
Well.. pattern invalidate because hourly price closed above 141.4%, I looked in the sheet which "exotic" patterns have 61.8%-78.6% retracement I found a potential Anti Cypher forming(Daily R2, RSI Divergence)

That can be butterfly too. N200 is awaiting too.

Files:
audusdh1-2.png  68 kb

RyuShin:
That can be butterfly too. N200 is awaiting too.

I know you can trade butterfly with 61.8%-78.6%(not touching the 78.6%)

I also know that the Anti-Cypher look like Butterfly

as long I see correct fibs with ressistance, divergence and some pivots, I am in.

AU approaching n200 zone

Files:
aud-n200.jpg  116 kb

irad:
Safety-C finish it's move down(I hope...) 177 pips within 6.5 hours~ now Cypher pattern is on.
irad:
Is this correct ratios for shark pattern? (shark has also 113% extension for some cases) better sit and wait for the right opportunity on that one on 30m chart because both 113% and 88.6%(which is 3rd daily support) are quite noisy from looking at the past.

Even though the market went down again, I'd say both patterns were successful because the market bounced and bought over 50pips from each.

Files:
gbpjpyh1_1.png  48 kb
eurjpyh1_1.png  57 kb

RyuShin:
The butterfly completed on CADJPY now

Nicely worked out.

Files:

RyuShin:
AUDJPY H1. Potential gartley and crab. If the gartley fails, it may become a crab.

The crab worked out.

Files:
audjpyh1-4.png  45 kb
Reason: