EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 750

It would be good if it was a cutter. It would be good to go over all the teeth to remove the chips.

Helex >> :
I'm personally on a stakeout, I want to see a confirmation of a reversal or continuation of the trend

You're pipping hard. You have some kind of nanobots.

gip писал(а) >>

You're pipsqueakin' hard. You have some kind of nanorobots.

And I am the main core of SkyNet, if only it were as simple as it is in the end, but I work until the flow of neurons stops ))))

something's coming up, isn't it?

I want to get all those tons of fish on board, because if we do it for one more day, we'll have to cut the ropes and throw everything back into the sea....

Even if it goes down now, there will be a divergence on the hourly and then it will definitely go up... I think so.

Gold and oil are down.

Indicators are lying down. Perhaps they will be lifted a bit....

Second test of 1.4800 and then down with renewed vigour.

Would like to close the week with a black candle. :)

I will try to draw a picture later after 00:00.

Thinking like this tomorrow.... Resistance at 1.4800 has weakened. Might go up as well.

Stop guessing...

The yen is up.

By morning, maybe the dollars will rush up too.

Trading in the direction of the move is the secret.

Good luck and good trends!

OlegTs писал(а) >>

something's coming up, isn't it?

I want to get all these tons of fish on board, because if we do it one more day, we will have to cut the ropes and throw everything back into the sea....

It is not clear frankly, either we hit the upper limit of the channel and go down or go back to the highs, it is a mystery for now, on Thursday many questions are solved for the second month ))))

People have pulled the DOL up.

Now it can also be sold slowly.

Reason: