Harmonic Analysis - page 37

RyuShin:
AUDCAD H1. Potential gartley. I don't trade this pair but it's always good to practice analyzing. The pair tested previous support and resistance level. If it bounces, there will be a gartley completion.

The gartley is now invalid. Now there's a potential butterfly and ABCD.

Files:
audcadh1.png  69 kb

GBPUSD M5. Crab pattern. Did anybody else find this before the UK data?

Files:
gbpusdm5.png  46 kb

GBPJPY 30m Potential buy cypher at 78.6 of XA conjuncted with weekly ressistance(actually it looks like alot going on @ 149.82)

Safety-C of that potential cypher went south 95 pips within 1 hour

yesterday CADJPY trade that I posted (safety-C) went only to pivot B of the potential B pattern and then gone into invalidation but it was still profitable .

RyuShin:
The butterfly completed on CADJPY now

yeah, I am looking at some tradable butterfly on the 15m chart which have RSI divergence at the exact point, so I took it!

but look at that 1h butterfly that you posted, 127.2% conjuncted with 147.5% at Daily Ressistance

irad:
yesterday CADJPY trade that I posted (safety-C) went only to pivot B of the potential B pattern and then gone into invalidation but it was still profitable .

The butterfly completed on CADJPY now

Files:
cadjpyh1.png  48 kb
cadjpyh1-2.png  59 kb

irad:
yeah, I am looking at some tradable butterfly on the 15m chart which have RSI divergence at the exact point, so I took it! but look at that 1h butterfly that you posted, 127.2% conjuncted with 147.5% at Daily Ressistance

Then a potential N200 awaits

Files:
cadjpyh1-3.png  55 kb

EURCAD M15. Potential anti gartley. First time for me to find anti gartley.

Files:
eurcadm15.png  51 kb

RyuShin:
USDCAD M30. Potential gartley, ABCD and agg/safety C entry.

I thought it'd be invalid because BC leg is too short (for me) but the price bounced in the PRZ. Canadian data will be released later on which may push the price up higher.

Files:
usdcadm30-2.png  54 kb

USDCAD M30. Potential gartley and ABCD.

Files:

AUDJPY M5. Potential gartley and ABCD.

Files:
audjpym5.png  51 kb