Harmonic Analysis - page 297

RyuShin:
Target hit. Now there's a bullish cypher.

Cypher invalidation. Could be a sign of downside continuation.

Files:

GBPCHF - Potential bearish bat.

Files:

Dynamic and Harmonic analysis on AUDUSD 15m....5 waves formation:

FIRST Time cluster:

0.382% w2-w3 from w4

0.786% w1 from w4

0.382/0.4142 w1-w3

FIRST Price cluster at 0.9190 (yellow box):

100% w1 from w4

0.4142% w1-w3 from w4

SECOND Price cluster at 0.9150 (light blue box):

1.5% w1 from w4

0.618% w1-w3 from w4

Files:
5w.gif  13 kb

another interesting thing comparing all waves:

w3 is double of w1 and w4 is 1.38 of w2

so...for now w1-w2-w3 and w4 are harmonically related and IF and only if AUDUSD will go down....I will wait for at those price and time level.

Files:
w3.gif  22 kb
w4.gif  21 kb

Good example of pattern Henry on EURGBP weekly:

the low before the lowest low and the high aftr the lowest low (orange circles)...than parallel lines with same distance and price touches those lines (white circles).

So...now will EURGBP touch another time the last trendline?...I dont know....

Files:
eurgbp.gif  56 kb

carbonmimetic:
Good example of pattern Henry on EURGBP weekly:

the low before the lowest low and the high aftr the lowest low (orange circles)...than parallel lines with same distance and price touches those lines (white circles).

So...now will EURGBP touch another time the last trendline?...I dont know....

Sorry Carbonmimetic, but the vision of this graph is just a big tangle of lines and curves. You could show this again clean?

Hi,

as I wrote before you just see at yellow trendlines.....and nothing else....in any case here it is clean image!

Files:
anonimo.gif  46 kb

carbonmimetic:
Good example of pattern Henry on EURGBP weekly: the low before the lowest low and the high aftr the lowest low (orange circles)...than parallel lines with same distance and price touches those lines (white circles). So...now will EURGBP touch another time the last trendline?...I dont know....

Pullback may occur soon.

Files:

RyuShin:
Just for reference.

As I found the structure level before, the pair bounced at the level. Now there are some scenarios. - The pair bounced back up to 61.8 retracement of the last downside movement. That being said, the pair may construct a bearish gartley. - Price may go down to the channel support level and then rally back. That will be a aggressive C. - The aggressive C may work out and price may complete the bearish gartley. - Price may keep going down and violate the latest support level, which is C of a bullish, and it may be a sign of downside movement. I could write more but I guess this is enough to pay attention to so far.

Files:
gbpusddaily.png  45 kb

This is why I like price action. It's simple and high probable.

Files:
euraudh4.png  49 kb
Reason: