Stochastic Oscillator Alert?? [Coded]

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could take the stochastic oscillator that comes with the MT4 program and make an alert for me. All I want is when the stochastic oscillator crosses from above 50 and closes below 50 to sound and then when it crosses from below 50 and closes above 50 it will sound also. Basically when ever the stochastic oscillator crosses and closes above or below 50 I want it to sound. Also is there a way to keep the alert sounding until I shut it off so if I am asleep it will wake me up? I really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance!!!

This might help, Ive had it for a while but never used it. This has to do with the stochastic but I dont know when it alerts you (might just alert after a cross)

note this is an expert (so just open another chart if you're already running an expert on one of them)

Files:

Thanks Gazuz. I have tried this download and it will not work. When I open it up under modify and compile it, it comes up with three errors. I am not a programmer so I do not know what it means. I don't think this is going to work for what I am looking for, but if you come across anything else or know of a programmer who could set this up for me I would really appreciate it. Thanks again!!!!

Are you sure that you want stoch to wake you up? This thing crosses 50 every hour.

This is a modified version of Gazuz's alert indicator.

Files:

Scorpion,

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it!!

Test it out. If it doesn't work, i'll fix it for you.

Hi Mr Scorpion,

Is it possible to modify the stoch alert on the following requirements:

if signallevel is below 20, then " Stoch has crossed below ",

if signallevel is above 80, then "" Stoch has crossed above"

and my setting is 14,3,3

- the fast stochastic line crosses above the slow stochastic line below

20 (to buy) or crosses below the slow stochastic line above 80 (to sell).

Thanks.

Newbies from Planet Tropica.

dazrul

Dear mr Scorpion and dear all, i am glad to join this forum, and this is my first posting. I have some manual trading experience but not in MT4 automatic trading. I have tried stoch alert indicator (Attached Files Stoch_Alert_v1.mq4) and already install it in custom indicator and attach it at M1 or M5, but i never hear any alert sound from it when it should be, is there something wrong?

thanks in advance

Nug, Jakarta, Indonesia

Hi Mr Scorpion,

where can I find indicator or any one can code it,that when Candlestick crosses Bollinger uppper and lower bands it will sound.

Much appreciated any one's help!

Hi Scorpion - Any chance you could post an edited version of that indicator to email any slow stochastic crossover regardless of what level it happens at?

Thanks - Gavin.

I attempted it myself and am awaiting the results. I'm behind a restricted network at the moment so SMTP port 25 can't get out.

I'll need to test on a different network later on. I've attached the indicator in case anyone wants to have a look.

Files:
Reason: