Harmonic Analysis - page 294

irad:

my entry was the last highs after 2008 crash, I guess I can expect some down movement,

my final target would be inside that blue zone above the lines I've painted there - around 460 pips.

although I still expect this to go much further down. but let's not get more greedy than this :P

In my note, greediness never comes up to strategy. Greediness ruins strategy. Anyways the pair may bounce back up as maybe pullback or construct DT and then come down. Or else it may come down without pullback because of GBP bull exhausting. Take a look at other GBP pairs. GBPCAD and GBPCHF for example. Looks like bulls are betting tired.

Files:

irad:
It wouldn't help much now because I am already +50~ with stops at B/E on the AJ short,

but my final target is bullish bat on AJ, I like the way the demand level looks on the daily for the entry, and beside, I love hold swap currencies :P

2618 trade may occur as well.

Files:
audjpydaily.png  37 kb

RyuShin:
In my note, greediness never comes up to strategy. Greediness ruins strategy. Anyways the pair may bounce back up as maybe pullback or construct DT and then come down. Or else it may come down without pullback because of GBP bull exhausting. Take a look at other GBP pairs. GBPCAD and GBPCHF for example. Looks like bulls are betting tired.

it's all about my greediness,

I'd like to be on the right side on the price whether it's long or short, so in that case GBPUSD might keep going down, and I'll keep shorting while trying to take some of the longs as well, but I'll keep also taking profits on those potential reversal zones.

Any opinion?

Correction, discard previous post

Blue Gartley

Orange Butterfly

RyuShin:
2618 trade may occur as well.

Little bit of update.

Files:

Enanya31:
Correction, discard previous post

Blue Gartley

Orange Butterfly

Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
cadchfdaily.png  42 kb

CHFJPY - Potential bullish bat.

Files:
chfjpydaily.png  44 kb

EURCHF - Potential bearish butterfly and cypher.

Files:
eurchfdaily.png  47 kb

RyuShin:
EURCHF - Potential bearish butterfly and cypher.

didn't saw the Cypher, But I monitored this bat pattern, drilled down PRZ.

BTW your TP on AJ, I am concerned because you taking profits @ demand level and not before,

Reason: