Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 182

poruchik:

Disconnect everything, except cypher

I use 148p & 145, both show

Thanks bro. Have to disconnect many thing than it show up.

nice your template

mat - change maxdepth 55 to 5 (now you see old patterns) and select pattern 2 to 7 in first ZUP

You are clever bro. I follow you.

Hi all,

I'm newbie to this forum but been silent readers in this topic for some time. After spend almost 2 weeks on & off from this thread post # 1-#1350 and immediate put on test, but now I don't have any more energy to continue...maybe a few days later is ok. This is great effort from you guys, appreciate it. So, if u don't mind, allow me to jump straight to my questions as below without finish the reading...and sorry for my poor english...

Up to my reading up to page 120, I've settle down with installed ZUP up to v76mod4, with search pattern v6b + 2 other confirmation indi, MACD & stoch. Earlier I had WRR_Info_V02 inside but decided to take it out. can't stand the alert keep coming out. I've tried ZUPv92, but the indi had no effect when drag into chart. so, stay with 76.4.

I'm also interested in HWAFM but hv problem to install into MT5. Also interested to know latest version of M1 scalp EA based on simple TrendScalp (to be use together with HWAFM trend study). I've tried to install 10p3v0.0321_2 but not work.

Questions:

1. Does below MT4 look true for v76.4? Anything is missing?

2. What is the best version to use for me as beginner in harmonic trading?

3. Latest installed (yesterday actually) MT5 is built 965. What is HWAFM version can match?

4. What is latest EA for TrendScalp (hopefully tested and no bugs)?

Thanks

Files:
untitled_1.png  93 kb

I'm going to try out your settings. Thank you!

MoneyJunkie:
my lastest settings on Zup111 if any body want to try it , here you go. Thanks to all who helped me get this far.

zup_v111_inv_lbw1.mq4

MieAlphard:
Hi all,

I'm newbie to this forum but been silent readers in this topic for some time. After spend almost 2 weeks on & off from this thread post # 1-#1350 and immediate put on test, but now I don't have any more energy to continue...maybe a few days later is ok. This is great effort from you guys, appreciate it. So, if u don't mind, allow me to jump straight to my questions as below without finish the reading...and sorry for my poor english...

Up to my reading up to page 120, I've settle down with installed ZUP up to v76mod4, with search pattern v6b + 2 other confirmation indi, MACD & stoch. Earlier I had WRR_Info_V02 inside but decided to take it out. can't stand the alert keep coming out. I've tried ZUPv92, but the indi had no effect when drag into chart. so, stay with 76.4.

I'm also interested in HWAFM but hv problem to install into MT5. Also interested to know latest version of M1 scalp EA based on simple TrendScalp (to be use together with HWAFM trend study). I've tried to install 10p3v0.0321_2 but not work.

Questions:

1. Does below MT4 look true for v76.4? Anything is missing?

2. What is the best version to use for me as beginner in harmonic trading?

3. Latest installed (yesterday actually) MT5 is built 965. What is HWAFM version can match?

4. What is latest EA for TrendScalp (hopefully tested and no bugs)?

Thanks

Use the brokers based MT5, the HWAFM Expert tool will work. I am using MT5 build 930.

Look at the chart of usdjpy h8 chart.

Files:

Indicator finding BUOVB and BEOVB candles buovb_beovb.mq4

Document with a description of BUOVB and BEOVB patterns : Price-Patterns.pdf

Files:
pp.gif  25 kb

It is price action

why you post here?

Hi guys anybody wants to check their own knowledge about one of the basics in harmonic patterns i.e. The Gartley pattern, here is a nicely and professionally made E-Learning material for that:

harmonic Gartley pattern (level 1 quiz)

Check out yourself, realize how much you know, or how much you are still missing .

Good luck in your quiz.

Sorry...seems like I have missed the link to the test page...

harmonic Gartley pattern (level 1 quiz)

here one can learn more about what is important for trading gartley.

Hi guys,

today I finally spotted 2 dragons before action, and I would like to share those with you how they went, and ask anybody for his/her experience with dragons..

So far I found hard to spot them - I know it should be around a double top or double bottom.

I have no real statistics concerning its performance, other than, when I see these afterwords, they are amazing (as anything, afterwords seems like that):

EurAud M15 bear dragon:

Chart EURAUD., M15, 2014.08.04 23:46 UTC, X-Trade Brokers DM S.A, MetaTrader 4, Real - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

GbpUsd bull dragon M15:

Chart GBPUSD., M15, 2014.08.04 21:22 UTC, X-Trade Brokers DM S.A, MetaTrader 4, Real - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Any experience, any comment?

Tnx

Reason: