Harmonic Analysis - page 295

4 point cont

Files:

irad:
didn't saw the Cypher, But I monitored this bat pattern, drilled down PRZ. BTW your TP on AJ, I am concerned because you taking profits @ demand level and not before,

Thanks for your concern but it's not necessary because this is my trade. It's BE now and waiting for a bullish cypher to complete on 240.

RyuShin:
Just for reference.

Update. It may construct a DT. This might be just a pullback. A bullish bat awaits.

Files:

RyuShin:
Update. It may construct a DT. This might be just a pullback. A bullish bat awaits.

GBPUSD = @ 240m two patterns are forming, I'll take both with risk management this is do-able

my final target on shorts would be around the lower pattern entry.

irad:
GBPUSD = @ 240m two patterns are forming, I'll take both with risk management this is do-able

my final target on shorts would be around the lower pattern entry.

This is my interpretation of GBPUSD. is entered in the PRZ for a few pips, then immediately reversed going to hit the first profit, and would now run by the second.

This demand level would be an opportunity which I missed.

Files:
gbpusdh4_1.png  36 kb

excuse me. what are indicator u you use on that picture ? where to download that all indicators ? thanx u

gurif:
excuse me. what are indicator u you use on that picture ? where to download that all indicators ? thanx u

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

Reason: