Harmonic Analysis - page 326

ps, where did you get the GA1Search_patterns_CyphSh Indicator? I am interested in this one as well. Please. :-)

sorry to post the ZUP_RSI_v48 settings. I just compiled it now and it works well. oops.

Files:

bubbadirect:
ps, where did you get the GA1Search_patterns_CyphSh Indicator?

I have downloaded that indi from the net and added these 2 patterns to it without the potential future part, just for current...

Maybe wrong, but I think my original indi was version 6...

Those times these patterns were rather unique, but nowadays ZUP is getting closely the same.

That is awesome buddy! I did a Google search for that program this morning BUT COULDN'T FIND IT :-( hopefully I can find it! I did a search for GA1_Search_Cypher Hmmmm IDK?

FWIW, I have been trying to fine tune which zup programs work the best for me and what time frames.

Like yesterday I went long on USDCHF by having an older zup program fire off, But NOT the newest ones. And same thing last night late on GBPUSD short

bubbadirect:
hopefully I can find it!

FWIW, I have been trying to fine tune which zup programs work the best for me and what time frames.

You said you have GA1Search ver6 or so, use it... takes up more CPU than the ZUP indi or korharmonics indi, dunno why...

I have never published my addition of Cypher / Shark, so most likely you will not find it...

It comes to the 2nd part about ZUP...

Zup has all these already...

You are looking for which one suits you, I suggest dig into settings of ZUP on the net..

In most of ZUP versions you can get as specific about which HP to display or not to display as you wish to...

unless there are different deviaton levels defined, or different ZigZag approach is used, all ZUP should show the same things...since harmonic pattern fib ratios have not changed lately ...

Also from just indi external parameters you can define what error level you allow, i.e. you can get the indi more precise when indicating a gartley or bat or butterfly/crab... it is just the allowed deviation level from fib/pesavento numbers.

In zup you also have 2 more options...use a custom pattern with parameters you define, or probably hardest if you did not look into codes before, you might open the .mq4 indi for editing and adjust fib levels to your liking

A lot of options I know, but these are the choices you might take.

---for logical reasons I skipped the option of writing your own indi lol...

Harmonic structure rating using excel comming soon

Operator13:
Harmonic structure rating using excel coming soon

Plz explain...like Zup excel csv? or what is this mysterious message?

Tnx... or is it a threat?? lol

lobogabor:
You said you have GA1Search ver6 or so, use it... takes up more CPU than the ZUP indi or korharmonics indi, dunno why...

I have never published my addition of Cypher / Shark, so most likely you will not find it...

You are RIGHT! These do take alot of CPU power. You clicked something into my head, so now I am doing some interesting testing on what I think was your cool addition of Cypher/Shark. so cool. I just wish I had the brains of you in this programming note

Operator13:
Harmonic structure rating using excel comming soon

this will be cool to see what you come up with!

GBPCAD - Potential bullish cypher and bearish gartley.

Files:
gbpcaddaily.png  46 kb
Reason: