Strategy 100p a day and 20% drawdown maximum - page 7

FAGOTT:

How much is the deposit? How much is the interest?
I have a small deposit of 400 cu. As it turns out, it's not so hard to come up with a profitable trading strategy, it's more difficult to wait for the signal, i.e. to follow it. P.s. What is the lot you enter with 1000 cu.

Vinin:

Sergei Nikolaevich, you should have started with that in the first place.

It seemed as if it would be another advertisement and measuring individual body parts

I am not trying to advertise anything just tried to find people who want to earn in trading, because one head is better than two and together they come up with less or less ideal TS. For those who do not know my stats for that month is not ideal, psychological problems are much harder to solve than to come up with a system, I would have given myself a 3 on a 5 point scale.

SergSV:

http://savepic.org/1616547.gif

And now a counter suggestion, for those of you who are very indignant, show your stats.

Amazing - Trader of the Century - not a single negative trade in the month under review. I do not understand - there were no trades in February, March and half of April? Or has the deposit been drained when trading without stops?

The state is nothing. An investment password would be better.

SergSV:
I'm not advertising anything, I was just trying to find people who want to earn in trading, because one head is good and 2 is better and together come up with a less-than-ideal TS. For those who don't know my stats for that month is not perfect, psychological problems are much harder to solve than to come up with a system, I would have given myself a 3 on a 5 point scale.

The measuring may yet begin.

But so far, that's more like it. It's not clear to anyone what you want to get out of the forum.

sanyooooook:

and the rest of the state? where is the graph, just curious

ZS: send the report in the archive, it is more interesting

http://savepic.org/1592996.gif

Why are there no stops?

I have a lot that depends on the stop loss, if a stop triggered I would only lose five percent of my available funds. If I put 0.5% as you say, it may open at a minlot if the stop loss is big and the deposit is small, then it will never be 0.5% - I'm not talking about manual trading.

Vinin:

The measuring may yet begin.

But so far, that's more like it. It's not clear to anyone what you want to get out of the forum.

In principle, if the measuring starts, which I doubt, it is good, we can start a discussion about how and where to enter, why, and under what conditions. If you do not manage to trade consistently and profitably, it is not a problem. Some people are likely to think that if they put their ideas out there and everybody uses them, the idea will stop working.

SergSV:
http://savepic.org/1592996.gif

That's another thing.

ZS: the fish are starting to bite)

Martingeil:

Why are there no stops?

I have a lot that depends on the stop loss, if a stop triggered I would only lose five percent of my available funds. If I put 0.5% as you say, it may open at a minlot if the stop loss is big and the deposit is small, then it will never be 0.5% - I'm not talking about manual trading.

Then the trade was that strategy I described above with flaps, stops in this case was a flap crossing in the opposite direction, but this event happens once a month until the medium term changes. The medium term does not change in 1 day, so it always gave either 0 or +.

sanyooooook:
That's another thing.

but you can't see the equity curve.
Reason: