EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 780

Yes, the grail is a strategy that shows 70% of successful trades over a 2-5 year period. Then it all depends on the trader and on money management + psychology. I remember how I used to move or even take off SL hoping the price would go in reverse.

seolink74:

So what is the signal to enter? Is it a crossing/punching of anything? I would like a house in the country too :) but not the target

I want to buy a house in the countryside, but not a target ... So, it is real to make money on Forex, because my friends warned me that it is all bullshit and people lost their money ... But I persistently lost the first three debts. They say that it is bullshit and I lost so much money that I do not stop them.

Lately it's getting better and better. But not enough for a house. Only if a child can buy a Lego toy.

I probably lost 30-40 deposits, 10 of them were large. The rest $100-$200.

Now I'm not losing any more, but I'm not making any money. Plus or minus. But I maxed out at $11,000.

So everything here is more than realistic.

Vlad72:

take the same for MT4

thanks a lot)

Noterday:

I've probably lost about 30-40 deposits, 10 of them were big. The rest were $100-200.

Now I'm not losing any more, it's not constant. Now I'm in the plus or minus position. But I maxed out at $11,000.

So everything here is more than real.

Minus is understandable and natural Another question is what it is. If the strategy has a preponderance of positive trades and control losses in each transaction not more than 2% of the deposit, then theoretically everything should be fine. I trade with gross violation of MM. With $2K free deposit I work 0.4-0.6 lots per day in 4 pairs in total Until I get hit in the head again

monstrochka:
thanks a lot)

You're welcome.

seolink74:
Minus is understandable and natural Another question is what it is. If the strategy has a preponderance of positive trades and control losses in each trade not more than 2% of the deposit then theoretically everything should be fine.

My trader psychotype does not allow me to play calmly, I am the aggressor =)

But that's not to say that I'm going back and forth with maximum lot =)))

seolink74:
Yes, the grail is a strategy that shows 70% of successful trades over a 2-5 year period. Then it all depends on the trader and on money management + psychology. I remember how I used to move or even take off SL hoping the price would go in reverse.

(Question to all: What do you mean by "mm" and what version do you use, preferably in an easier, on your fingers way)))

strangerr:

Question to all: what do you understand by mm and what kind of it you use, explain it preferably in a simpler way, on your fingers)))

For me, it's about controlling the ratio of losses to deposit profits.

For example, a deposit of 3 K$ SL 50 pips... So it is reasonable to enter the trade if TP is 100 pips and in case of closing by SL the loss should not be more than 2% of the deposit. I can enter in a trade no more than 0.1 lot

strangerr:

Question for all: What do you mean by mm and what kind of mm you use, preferably in a simpler way, on your fingers)))
I've never read a single book on the subject. And perhaps for nothing. But I do use some commonplace truths in posture management, such as the comfort of working, i.e. risk, without fear of losing EVERYTHING.

seolink74:
Minus is understandable and natural Another question is what it is. If the strategy has a preponderance of positive trades and controls losses in each trade of no more than 2% of the deposit then theoretically everything should be fine.

For me it is psychologically difficult to close minus. That's why I try not to put stop-losses and enter lots, of course I try not to keep them for more than 2-3 days, because if I entered the trade correctly and the price went the wrong way, it returns at the end of the term, this is not a trader's error.
Reason: