Harmonic Trading - page 490

darrenmkn:
Thanks, also do you know how to move the pattern labels in the top right corner so that they are not on top of each other?

At the very bottom, big Text X and big Text Y.

Files:
untitled_2.png  32 kb

RyuShin:
At the very bottom, big Text X and big Text Y.

Nice one, all sorted.

Thanks

A nice bearish bat on gbpusd 30min sitting nicely in a channel.. This is a good example of how to use harmonics, in addition with support and resistance. Leads to high probability trading.

Files:
gbusdbat.png  117 kb

irad:
okay, very nice, taking trade by harmonic confluence could be also nice, let's see this gbpusd bat pattern playing 88.6% with 224% extension.

Very nice. Korharmonics bullish 121 appeared but a bearish NEXT also appeared to push it down. If the the price penetrates 261.8 and goes higher, I'm out. Let's see how it's going.

Files:
gbpusdm5_2.png  86 kb

RyuShin:
Who else missed this 170-pip drop opportunity on EURJPY M15 like me? How could I miss this.. There's a bearish pattern that barely touched 127.2 fib where previous support can be found (on the left). CCI divergence was formed too, and then BOOMSHAKALAKA dropped like the angle fall.

I also miss that one, haven't seen it! I was focus on EUR/USD coz of the news up.

The thing with this croos is stop might be including many pips, but gain might be many pips too!

Why dont we create a new thread, we would be able to post HP coming up, watch and see, all of us could be able to "follow" the thread and comment how and when to enter, set take profit and so on. I guess we all can improve together.

IanorinHawklight:
Why dont we create a new thread, we would be able to post HP coming up, watch and see, all of us could be able to "follow" the thread and comment how and when to enter, set take profit and so on. I guess we all can improve together.

It's a good idea I think but we shouldn't tell when to enter and exit because we're not forex signal providers. We should be responsible for only ourselves. Non-TSD users are able to browsing around in TSD which means some of guests come here and just take a lot of advantage of us. I don't want others to think we're spammers or something and I don't want any of us to commercially promote ZUP (well ZUP is free so it's impossible to commercially promote anyways). All I'm saying is that we should be careful

RyuShin:
Very nice. Korharmonics bullish 121 appeared but a bearish NEXT also appeared to push it down. If the the price penetrates 261.8 and goes higher, I'm out. Let's see how it's going.

yeah, if it will goes over 261.8 it would be different pattern, not harmonic bat

would you take that eurjpy trade altough it didn't touch the 127.2%? because it's not a valid a-butterfly

I told you i just kept my zup with classic pattern, shark cypher(and next for garnish)

so at my chart it shows as a valid cypher if you look at the fibos of the "NEW HARMONIC PATTERNS LAST.png"

because it touched the 112.8% extension and almost touched the 78.6%

risking on the exact pattern 25 pips, reward: MASSIVE DROP

irad:
yeah, if it will goes over 261.8 it would be different pattern, not harmonic bat would you take that eurjpy trade altough it didn't touch the 127.2%? because it's not a valid a-butterfly I told you i just kept my zup with classic pattern, shark cypher(and next for garnish) so at my chart it shows as a valid cypher if you look at the fibos of the "NEW HARMONIC PATTERNS LAST.png" because it touched the 112.8% extension and almost touched the 78.6% risking on the exact pattern 25 pips, reward: MASSIVE DROP

I definitely would take it cuz it touched previous support, CCI divergence and a bearish pattern whether it's valid or not. It would be good enough for me to enter. Of course valid patterns are more accurate but to me it's doesn't have to be perfect as long as I have reasons. Look even though the A butterfly was not valid, it worked as you can see.

alam313:
Hi Mike_Mike,

How do you think the Harmonic Trading System in Scalping, is it great and profitable ?!

What is the performance when comparing the Harmonic Trade in large time frame ?!

Technically scalping is the way the can make you the most amount of pips . take this example

EUR/USD moves total of 200 pips on any given days , so the most you can make on daily bases is 200 pips (ofcoz if ur running in the same way with price )

on the other hand , EUR/USD can move even 1000 pips within the same day itself since the price moves in waves most of the times , so if you can ride those waves up and down then you can make much more pips than trading large time frames ... but guess what ? this only can happen in a perfect world , because in the real world i'v been trading in for years i found out that scalping can only make you a small amount of pips on daily bases and it's extremely risky even though the risk is small but to many small risks are just as bad as one big risk so >

Personally , i feel more comfortable trading 4H and daily charts as it's stress free , all it takes is just a few minutes to place a trade and let it run for hours/days and take your loss/profit . so most of my trades come from 4H and then Daily and then only a few on small charts , also as i mentioned before i only trade along with the trade i don't take counter trend trades , i use very tight stop loses when comes to scalping and i can say if you do it well you can make a few tens of pips daily unless the markets are moving very fast like that day i made more than100 pips in a very little amount of time but for today i was only able to make 40 pips on USDJPY . but if you are a person who have time and can control your emotions then ya why not, try to scalp on demo account for a month and see how it goes , i only use 121 patterns from KorHarmonic , try it with default setting and then take the error margin down slowly , for now think anything less than 10% is good to count on . again you should not scalp on real money till you have totally killed your emotions and become like a robot

Back to Back patterns @ 5m GBPJPY - perfect bearish gartley confluence(78.6% lines up with 127.2%) turn into a bullish cypher right at the C leg(market is closed I won't get into that trade probably because of the high spread at the end of the trading week but it's always nice to watch)

Files:
Reason: