Harmonic Trading - page 95

here is another sell setup(in fact an ideal AB=CD) with a good reversal sign.

all condition of a ideal AB=CD pattern are fullfiled and with a nice reversal sign.the possible entry point and sl level are shown in the pic.

again let see what will happen......

this is for who is interested in index trading.

at the moent is a little nit late to open a position but price may go up fo retest the high there can be a another chance for entry.

Welcome Back...

Its good to see you back on the thread Kamyar. I am sure everyone here will benefit from your continued harmonic instruction.

kamyar:
here is another sell setup(in fact an ideal AB=CD) with a good reversal sign.

all condition of a ideal AB=CD pattern are fullfiled and with a nice reversal sign.the possible entry point and sl level are shown in the pic.

again let see what will happen......

Welcome Back Kamyar!!

I like this one too. I was able to get in it on Friday @ 1.5696. My SL is above the MM 6/8 with a target of the MM 3/8 (1.5564). That's a risk/reward of 2.3, so that works for my MM. We'll see how it works out.

hi all

thank you all for your nice words.i hope no one again start spoiling the topic as i really wnat to share my ideas and much more eager to know other's ideas too.by the way here is a nice developing pattern.as u can see the PRZ is somehow big and the price may not reach there but if it does , there would be a good opportunity for sell.

here i want to share mu analisis on usdjpy also i added ELWave analisis too that confirm this possible move.it may take too long to be completed or may not completed at all or may fail.all these can happen.these are just technical analisis of mine and there is no grantee to all be right one.just my 2 cents.

anyway here it is:

Kamyar

Good to see you back.

Coyan

coyan:
Kamyar

Good to see you back.

Coyan

thanks u coyan for your nice word.

here i want to show this nice pattern.as u can see almost all levels of the prz are hit except 0.764 XA but according to weekly pivot res.it may not hit the 0.764XA and as the exact AB=CD is have been hit so thgis can be a good sell setup.

updated chart

it seems that the patten fails...

back to post #956. updated chart

as you can see the AB=CD pattern is completed now and the price may not hit the top levels of the prz because there are wr1 and MM line there.if there will be a signifcant reversal sign we can trade it if not it is worth wainting for price action.

hi all

here i want to show another nice developed pattern in EURCAD.

but there is a point if you look at the movment in terms of elliot wave you will see that wave 3 is developing and it is the strongest wave in elwave patterns so it is worth waiting for a significant reversal sign.who knows.let see what will happen.

Reason: