How much is your risk per trade of your deposit ?

• 15% (8)
  • 24% (13)
  • 13% (7)
  • 9% (5)
  • 11% (6)
  • 29% (16)
  • 0% (0)
Total voters: 55

I think with small account and by scalp strategy up to 5% is enough and for day trader 2-3 % is good 

if strategy is good enough than 10-15%.

Percentage is related to leverage. 

I am risking around 3% per trade with my manual strategy. I always use stoploss... In last one week I have made 80% using it... 
Files:

Matija14:
I am risking around 3% per trade with my manual strategy. I always use stoploss... In last one week I have made 80% using it... 
Good job Matija. Is it your live account's status?

nirob76:

you should calculate your risk money based on stop pips*pips value against your trading capital. DO NOT control the trading risk based on initial capital per trade. Otherwise, 3% initial capital can lead to more than 3% or even very large loss.

Good Luck!

nirob76:

Yes cent account, but will be moving to real account (no cents) when I improve even more my strategy. Still playing around, yesterday even tried to turn this strategy in expert advisor which did not result good (had a small drawdown at the end), because there is a lot of analysis here that are hard to implement in an EA... I really do not want to go out before my strategy is fully improved and safe for me and any possible subscribers... 

Thanks 

Files:
Here.PNG  36 kb

Matija14:

Yes cent account, but will be moving to real account (no cents) when I improve even more my strategy. Still playing around, yesterday even tried to turn this strategy in expert advisor which did not result good (had a small drawdown at the end), because there is a lot of analysis here that are hard to implement in an EA... I really do not want to go out before my strategy is fully improved and safe for me and any possible subscribers... 

Thanks 

Good. Cent account also real and I always prefer to check any strategy in cent account instead of demo. 

Analysis will never finished. When you will be reached in final stage, then more analysis will knock you to get more success. I am also feeling same. My current strategy EA is running on real account and getting good result but analysis not stopped, ha ha haaa. Today also busy with new strategy. Hope for better something. 

Take care and wish you more success.

Thanks,

Pankaj 

N.B. Invest: 100, fixed lot 0.05, 2 months back test. 

nirob76:

Good. Cent account also real and I always prefer to check any strategy in cent account instead of demo. 

Analysis will never finished. When you will be reached in final stage, then more analysis will knock you to get more success. I am also feeling same. My current strategy EA is running on real account and getting good result but analysis not stopped, ha ha haaa. Today also busy with new strategy. Hope for better something. 

Take care and wish you more success.

Thanks,

Pankaj 

N.B. Invest: 100, fixed lot 0.05, 2 months back test. 

What you are saying is true. You always want to improve your strategy. That is why I am improving it on my cent account to deliver the best... Right now I am trying to lower the drawdown (from 15%-5%) but still keeping my daily profit higher than 5% (currently 10-30%). :) We will see...

Thanks and good luck. 

Matija14:

What you are saying is true. You always want to improve your strategy. That is why I am improving it on my cent account to deliver the best... Right now I am trying to lower the drawdown (from 15%-5%) but still keeping my daily profit higher than 5% (currently 10-30%). :) We will see...

Thanks and good luck. 

Nice aim. Minimum d/d is the soul of account. I tried to keep it under 20% but can't do that. Its coming around 30% and that will be increase in the real platform in news hour definitely. 

My Previous EA already gain 25% in robo cent and 90% in exness cent live account. Let me see.

Take care my friend and wish you good luck. 

Reason: