Gartley 222 - page 3

super-newbie:
Thank you kamyar.

i have some questions on Basic Gartley Info

1. After XA is done and retracment starts the "B" should be 0.382 of (XA) right? or any of those found on the picture

2. what is the true meanign of AB=CD i am still little confuse as i see different different ratios

my first two questions for a start and thanks

as you can see in the pic we have two kinds of patterns

1-4 point pattern(AB=CD)

2-5 points pattern(gartley,bat,butterfly and crab)

there must be a logical relation between retracments an the lenght of legs(AB and CD)

for example consider a gartley

for a ideal gartley patt. the point B should retraces at 0.382 or 0.447 or 0.5 or 0.618 of xa(the first condition)

then for validate the patt as i said there must be a logical relation between lenghts of the legs(AB and CD)

so,for this case we have (according to the chart)

if retrace of AB(point B) is in the 0.382 of AB) so the point D must be in the 2.240 fibo level of BC.it is shown like this.AB=CD(0.382/2.240)

and it is the same for the others.it means if the point B is in the 0.382 of AB then in D(2.240 of BC)AB leg is equal to CD leg

and the last condition for validating a patt is the D point.in this case(gartley) the point D should be in the 0.618 or 0.786 of xa.the zone between thes two

1-point D according to the AB=CD.

2-point D according to the last condition.(retracment of D.it's shown in the chart like this d(0.618XA)

is PRZ(Price Reversal ZOne).

for the other patt. we have the same conditions.

remember just in gartley and Butterfly the AB leg should be equal to CD leg in the others(bat and crab)there is another relation.which can be found in the chart.

kamyar:
and the last condition for validating a patt is the D point.in this case(gartley) the point D should be in the 0.618 or 0.786 of xa.the zone between thes two

1-point D according to the AB=CD.

2-point D according to the last condition.(retracment of D.it's shown in the chart like this d(0.618XA)

is PRZ(Price Reversal ZOne).

for the other patt. we have the same conditions.

remember just in gartley and Butterfly the AB leg should be equal to CD leg in the others(bat and crab)there is another relation.which can be found in the chart.

ok thanks atleast i am understanding the underlying concept also have downloaded pesavento book .

well.if you will be able to make this indicatore,you bet you can gain profit very easy.i am trading with this and i do it manually.it is a really grate one.

kamyar:
well.if you will be able to make this indicatore,you bet you can gain profit very easy.i am trading with this and i do it manually.it is a really grate one.

yes kamyar i can understand that looks good i also hope to make this indicator and share to this forum since i have earned lots of info from newdigital's forum i also would like give something in return and more in future

hi super

hello super newbie

did you find any thing usfull.did you have any improvment.please inform me.

thanks

hi super

hello super

did you find any thing useful.did you have any improvment.please inform me.

thanks

kamyar:
hello super

did you find any thing useful.did you have any improvment.please inform me.

thanks

hello kamyar nothing yet i was busy trying to scalp euro on nfp day made some loss some.

Gartley

My IB just send me the below chart with potential buy Setup in GBP/USD pair.

link: http://www.wewillrock.com/Gartley_GBP_USD_BUY_FIB_LINES.jpg

best wishes

-davidjohny@yahoo.com

hi david

the pic that you send shows a FAILD AB=CD pattern.

in this case AB leg should be equal to CD leg.to estimate the PRZ(Price Reversal Zone) we need two level

1-the exact AB=CD level

2-according to AB retracment level we should find the BC retracment level(so,now we have the 2nd level)

as u can see in your pic the pattern is faild

Reason: