Can I open a topic about scalping and publish my EA as free?

Can I open a topic about scalping and publish versions of my EA in a compiled form .ex4 and .ex5?

You will be able to trade them on a demo account, on a live account and check in the tester without any restrictions.

Since I will constantly release new versions, the lifetime of the each build of EA will be set as one week. 

Depending on the market situation EA makes from less than one to several percent per day. We will improve it together, your advice is very valuable to me. And you can earn and learn scalping.

What is your opinion about my offer?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Can I open a topic about scalping and publish versions of my EA in a compiled form .ex4 and .ex5?

You will be able to trade them on a demo account, on a live account and check in the tester without any restrictions.

Since I will constantly release new versions, the lifetime of the each build of EA will be set as one week. 

Depending on the market situation EA makes from less than one to several percent per day. We will improve it together, your advice is very valuable to me. And you can earn and learn scalping.

I think one week might be too fast for expiry, not everyone looks in here every day and people do not always do testing every day....

If you can, extend the period to get more interest.  IMHO

Alexey Volchanskiy:

As the any restrictions are not recommended (prohibited) for our free forum so I can recommend the following conception/idea:

• every versions here (discussed and posted by your on your thread) will be free without any restrictions;
  • advanced versions may be posted on the Market without any forum promotion (but as it will be same EA's name so the people will find them).

It means the following: people will know your free EA by few versions and will use them, but if they want to use advanced versions of your well-known EA so they can go to the Market for example.

In this case - 

• free EA will be on the forum without the promotion of the Market EAs;
  • Market EAs will be on the market with same name but different versions.

And the people will have the choice about what to use.

As to ex4/ex5 instead of source codes - no idea sorry ... (bad idea, good idea - no idea).

david mackay:

I think one week might be too fast for expiry, not everyone looks in here every day and people do not always do testing every day....

If you can, extend the period to get more interest.  IMHO

I plan to release a new version every week. Why work on the old version if the new one is better than the old one?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I plan to release a new version every week. Why work on the old version if the new one is better than the old one?

Your choice, I look forward to it.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Restrictions are prohibited on the forum.
As to old versions so some people are still using old MACD and do not care about high frequency trading for example :)

I just explained the idea which worked on tsd forum.
Because in case of restriction - admins may understand your thread as the commercial one and will delete for example.

Sergey Golubev:

As the any restrictions are not recommended (prohibited) for our free forum so I can recommend the following conception/idea:

• every versions here (discussed and posted by your on your thread) will be free without any restrictions;
  • advanced versions may be posted on the Market without any forum promotion (but as it will be same EA's name so the people will find them).

It means the following: people will know your free EA by few versions and will use them, but if they want to use advanced versions of your well-known EA so they can go to the Market for example.

In this case - 

• free EA will be on the forum without the promotion of the Market EAs;
  • Market EAs will be on the market with same name but different versions.

And the people will have the choice about what to use.

As to ex4/ex5 instead of source codes - no idea sorry ... (bad idea, good idea - no idea).

Sergey, this EA is't open sourge project and I is't Linus Torvald :)) If my proposal violates forum rules (by the way, where can I read about this restriction?) I will post EA in a blog or other resource. No problems.

Sergey Golubev:

Restrictions are prohibited on the forum.
As to old versions so some people are still using old MACD and do not care about high frequency trading for example :)

I just explained the idea which worked on tsd forum.
Because in case of restriction - admins may understand your thread as the commercial one and will delete for example.

Please explain what is a tsd forum?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Sergey, this EA is't open sourge project and I is't Linus Torvald :)) If my proposal violates forum rules (by the way, where can I read about this restriction?) I will post EA in a blog or other resource. No problems.

You know the rules ... if you open the thread in russian part of the forum with EA using the restrictions once per week - the thread will be deleted, right? Right.
So, I explained to you about what to do:

• free versions with no restrictions, and
  • advanced commercial versions - to the Market.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Please explain what is a tsd forum?

This was good well-known forex forum (forex-factory forum, next forum: tsd forum; ...) which was terminated, and all the threads of the forum were merged with this mql5 forum.

You sound more like Bill Gates.

I am sure that there are other places that welcome your limited ex4/5 file.

This is just not one of them.

Reason: