Harmonic Analysis - page 60

USDCAD M30 - Potential bullish bat. If the bat fails, it will become a crab (161.8 and 361.8 lined up)

Files:
usdcadm15.png  48 kb

EURCHF H1 - Potential bullish crab.

Files:
eurchfh1_2.png  50 kb

irad:
Hi paulselvan,

zup will find any ratio that are close to what it programmed to look for based on the zigzag

which is most cases are fine

but listen, that Shark B point(shark points 0XABC) doesn't quite reach 113%

so I won't look to trade it as shark pattern because zup showed it as shark.

@irad

I agree with you there are too muich approximations

I tested only ZUP_v135 PP1

From the begining near at (1.272/0.886/1.618) to the vanishing point near (1.272/1.13/2.0) that shark in H1 moved more 80 pips !

I thing it had continued to (1.272/1.272/2.24).Btw is it a shark ratios ?

The downtrend was powerfull ,because nzdusd was high bullish at the moment

Files:
eurnzdh1_1.png  75 kb

RyuShin:
Could you guide me through hidden divergence? I'm not familiar with it. How does it work?

@RyuShin

Divergeance is more simple than studying HP! There are only 4 combinations (google is my friend)

RSI,MACD,Stochastic ...can be used to find out divergeance

As you see sometime pattern failed , so diveregeance isnt accurate 100%

paulselvan:
@RyuShin Divergeance is more simple than studying HP! There are only 4 combinations (google is my friend) RSI,MACD,Stochastic ...can be used to find out divergeance As you see sometime pattern failed , so diveregeance isnt accurate 100%

Thanks. I just didn't know the hidden divergence. irad gave me a link so that I could learn. I know that nothing is 100% accurate.

paulselvan:
@irad

I agree with you there are too muich approximations

I tested only ZUP_v135 PP1

From the begining near at (1.272/0.886/1.618) to the vanishing point near (1.272/1.13/2.0) that shark in H1 moved more 80 pips !

I thing it had continued to (1.272/1.272/2.24).Btw is it a shark ratios ?

The downtrend was powerfull ,because nzdusd was high bullish at the moment

I think it'll draw the first shark which is 88.6% with a PRZ, once it break the PRZ it'll repaint or will dissappear for a few ticks and reform the pattern with the 113% PRZ

Bullis butterfly usdcad h4 + rsi div + macd div + longterm support

But should notify that kharmonics caleed it butterfly , but i found that BC~1.0AB than BC=0.886AB

Files:
usdcadh4.png  40 kb

irad:
I think it'll draw the first shark which is 88.6% with a PRZ, once it break the PRZ it'll repaint or will dissappear for a few ticks and reform the pattern with the 113% PRZ

@irad

itsnt disappear : from 0.886XA to 1.13XA is still on

paulselvan:
@iradI agree with you there are too muich approximations I tested only ZUP_v135 PP1From the begining near at (1.272/0.886/1.618) to the vanishing point near (1.272/1.13/2.0) that shark in H1 moved more 80 pips !I thing it had continued to (1.272/1.272/2.24).Btw is it a shark ratios ? The downtrend was powerfull ,because nzdusd was high bullish at the moment

I'm not quite sure if the 113 butterfly is valid because C exceeded 100 retracement of AB which I think it shouldn't. Anyways it seems like it worked. Did you take it? If so did you take profit at 23.6? What was your RR?

RyuShin:
I'm not quite sure if the 113 butterfly is valid because C exceeded 100 retracement of AB which I think it shouldn't. Anyways it seems like it worked. Did you take it? If so did you take profit at 23.6? What was your RR?

it seems to be only "noise" because candle of C point closed below A point.

Reason: