Terminator v2.0 - page 40

One solution to this!!

hades291:
Just a heads up for the Terminator 2.03 with Fib progression.

Whilst running some test it ends up losing some money the higher into the progression sequence it goes. In other words once say it's gone to the 7th stage of the progression out of say the 10maxtrades, if that is closed once it hits it's profit target, it's profits will not be enough to cover the losses of the previous lots opened in the sequence.

hades291

Hades291,

I know,...this happens with most all EAs like this. What I would like to see is; when the last 'max trade' is opened say, 7th, then the T/P needs to be automatically set deeper like by 10-15 pips to either break even or get some profit out of the first 4 trades that are going to be in loss when the 7th trade closes out in profit. If someone could code this to take place then it would be nice.

Compounding

Hello Tom / Project / Bluto and all others.....

I would like to compound by increasing the equity in multiplied intervals...

In example: I will double the starting lot everytime the equity doubles until the equity reaches to a certain level.....

So my first question is:

Assume that I have open trades..... If I increase the lots for future trades in the settings for all the pairs, will the open trades martingale lot increasing method (doubling the lots) be messed up?... Or it will not disturb the existing trades, they will go on normally, and only the new trades will be with the new settings?... I need to know this in order to change the setting for the starting lot by closing all trades or waiting until all existing trades are closed themselves...

My second question is: Lets say that we reached the maximum lot that we set for a series of a martingale trade.... And the pair drops 200 pips further... Do you suggest me to open a new trade manually that is double size of the latest trade after I feel it reached the bottom, or closing the trade?... Or better yet --- can I leave it to the indicator?... I mean afer nearly 200 pips of drop, if the orders to protect is lowered temporarily to open a new double lot, will the EA ignore the new setting because it is using the previous setting --- or will it adapt the new seting temporarily until I change?.....

Last question is: when a maximum lot trade remains open for a long time, does the EA wait until it is closed to open a new trade for the same pair; or there can be many series of trade for the same pair?..

Thank you!...

The Result

The Result

400396:
hi guys.

I'm testing the terminator for over 2 months now see below the result.

i test it on the EURUSD.

INTERBANKFX

MAX TRADE: 10

TP:30

LOTS: 0.01

STEP SIZE: 20PIPS

OPEN ORDER BASED ON : 3

all this time the most trades in connective was 8 and it happen only once.

2 times it reached 7 trades.

2 times it reached 6 trades.

the EA MAKE MORE THAN $6000 IN 2 MONTHS

now I'm ready to try it live and i need your help .

i will start with $5k account and i will set the MAX trade to 9 with the same setting above.

how can i set the EA to close all trade in a loss when it reached 9 trades and loss 20 pips on the 9 trade?

and in this scenario how much will i loss ( in MAX 9 and 8 TRADES)?

Which settings and EA version did you use?

I am asking because I want to test some more EAs in this elite section.

I know you posted some settings. Is it enough?

Sorry I did not follow this thread for the log time ...

hi ND.

if you was follow this thread you able to follow my setting (we talk here in a code )

any way i'm testing the TERMINATOR V2.02.

i'm attaching my setting.

and wait for the gang to answer my question.

sorry , didn't able to load the file so i'm attach images of the setting.

Files:
setting.jpg  109 kb

TimeZone =0 in your settings because you tested with IBFX and IBFX is in GMT+0, right?

So for Alpari (GMT+1) timeZone will be 1, right?

Your starting deposit was 5K?

testing reasult.

hi guys.

I'm testing the terminator for over 2 months now see below the result.

i test it on the EURUSD.

INTERBANKFX

MAX TRADE: 10

TP:30

LOTS: 0.01

STEP SIZE: 20PIPS

OPEN ORDER BASED ON : 3

all this time the most trades in connective was 8 and it happen only once.

2 times it reached 7 trades.

2 times it reached 6 trades.

the EA MAKE MORE THAN $3000 IN 2 MONTHS

now I'm ready to try it live and i need your help .

i will start with $5k account and i will set the MAX trade to 9 with the same setting above.

how can i set the EA to close all trade in a loss when it reached 9 trades and loss 20 pips on the 9 trade?

and in this scenario how much will i loss ( in MAX 9 and 8 TRADES)?

newdigital:
TimeZone =0 in your settings because you tested with IBFX and IBFX is in GMT+0, right?

So for Alpari (GMT+1) timeZone will be 1, right?

Your starting deposit was 5K?

about the TIME ZONE i really don't know and it's no importent , yes i test it with IBFX , and i start it with 5K , i edited my massage first i thought that it make 6k profit and i check it again and it made only 3k (still good for me)

ND if you want to test it for the ELITE group i suggest to read the all thread (it's a lot , i know , but essential before try this kind of trading), you will see here some brilliant mind and very good ideas how to do it , the thread is not active beacuse all the guys spending all the money the making trading the terminator (hope to join them soon)

Terminator 2.03

I started catching up on this thread a couple of days ago and decided to run Terminator 2.03 option 6 to open orders. I am currently running with all the default settings on the EUR/USD with an H1 TF. There are so many ideas that have circulated and I'm not sure this is the way to go. Could someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction if I am not already there? I noticed also the option 6 uses H4 as the period for the indicator so I'm not sure if I should be running H4 for my chart as well or change the code to H1? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Reason: