GoldWarrior02b - page 37

Weekly updated visual (forward trading) statement, M15 timeframe.

EURUSD:

USDCAD:

============

Please note - I am still trading old version of Goldwarrior EA.

I will start to trade new version instead of old one soon.

PS. I did not instal new version yet to trade but I promise to do it soon.

This new version is trading very often on M1 timeframe.

So, I am planning to change timeframe from M1 to original M15 and change the settings from default one to original settings. In this way - we can compare 2 versions as old and new versions will be used same settings for same pairs with same timeframe (old version is continuing trading too).

Old very first version of Goldwarrior.

EURUSD:

GoldWarrior-3a new version.

I started to trade/forward test this new version of Goldwarrior https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173370

This new version is trading very often on M1 timeframe.

So, I am planning to change timeframe from M1 to original M15 and change the settings from default one to original settings. In this way - we can compare 2 versions as old and new versions will be used same settings for same pairs with same timeframe (old version is continuing trading too).

This new version with almost default settings will be traded the second week and after that - I will change all the charts to M15 timeframe and the settings to the original ones.

From what I see - just 2 pairs were profitable only for 1 week trading:

GBPJPY

and NZDUSD

So, I will trade this new version with default settings on M1 timeframe for the second week and just hope to see more profitable pairs. After that - I will create the second metatrader account to trade different (original) settings for M15, and will keep this account to trade profitable pairs on M1 by default settings.

GoldWarrior02b.3a from this post (it is old version)

This version is using fixed lot size (it is related to the settings only and not related to the old/new version)

EURUSD:

USDCAD:

GoldWarrior-3a new version.

I started to trade/forward test this new version of Goldwarrior https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173370

If everything will be fine so I will attach/connect this FXCM account with some stats website and we can see the results and can select most profitable pairs.

Just for information.

Files:

GoldWarrior-3a new version from this post.

This new version is trading very on M1 timeframe.

So, I am planning to change timeframe from M1 to original M15 later, and change the settings from default one to original settings. In this way - we can compare 2 versions as old and new versions will be used same settings for same pairs with same timeframe (old version is continuing trading too).

From what I see - just some pairs were profitable only for 2 week trading:

AUDJPY

AUDNZD

GBPJPY:

NZDUSD:

We can select/see profitable and losing pairs here (I am using 1,000 initial deposit and this account is connected with some stats website using metatrader login and investor's password):

So, I will trade this new version with default settings on M1 timeframe for some more time to select most profitable pairs for M1 timeframe. After that - I will create the second metatrader account to trade different (original) settings for M15, and will keep this account to trade profitable pairs on M1 by default settings.

==================

My comments.

Just an explanation about the settings.

Old version is using fixed lot size. New version is not using fixed lot size: it is used 0.01 for the first trade and 0.03 for the second hedge trade (or 0.1 and 0.3; or some other combination). To say exactly - new version is using 0.01 and 0.03. It is related to the settings only: k1 & k2 - multiplier for sizes of hedge orders of 1st and 2nd level.

So, if new version is profitable for pips for some pair so we can use fixed lot size for this settings. If it is profitable in dollars for some pair - we can use original 0.01/0.03 for this pair.

That is why I uploaded some graphs on this post - in this case we can select the pairs.

In dollars (related to original 0.01/0.03 lot size settings) are profitable the following pair for this 2 week trading:

AUDJPY

AUDNZD

EURUSD

GBPJPY

NZDUSD

In 4 digit pips (related to original 0.01/0.01 fixed lot size settings) are profitable the following pair for this 2 week trading):

NZDUSD (286 pips)

EURUSD (14 pips)

USDCAD (15 pips)

Trading profitable pairts only for now with this version:

EURUSD

NZDUSD

AUDUSD

AUDNZD

AUDJPY

GBPJPY

GoldWarrior02b.3a from this post (it is old version)

This version is using fixed lot size (it is related to the settings only and not related to the old/new version)

EURUSD:

This new version is trading very on M1 timeframe.

So, I am planning to change timeframe from M1 to original M15 later, and change the settings from default one to original settings. In this way - we can compare 2 versions as old and new versions will be used same settings for same pairs with same timeframe (old version is continuing trading too).

From what I see - just some pairs were profitable only for 2 week trading:

NZDUSD:

EURUSD:

We can select/see profitable and losing pairs here (I am using 1,000 initial deposit and this account is connected with some stats website using metatrader login and investor's password):

So, I will trade this new version with default settings on M1 timeframe for some more time to select most profitable pairs for M1 timeframe. After that - I will create the second metatrader account to trade different (original) settings for M15, and will keep this account to trade profitable pairs on M1 by default settings.

For now - profitable pairs are the following:

EURUSD

NZDUSD

AUDUSD

AUDNZD

AUDJPY

GBPJPY

==================

My comments.

Just an explanation about the settings.

Old version is using fixed lot size. New version is not using fixed lot size: it is used 0.01 for the first trade and 0.03 for the second hedge trade (or 0.1 and 0.3; or some other combination). To say exactly - new version is using 0.01 and 0.03. It is related to the settings only: k1 & k2 - multiplier for sizes of hedge orders of 1st and 2nd level.

So, if new version is profitable for pips for some pair so we can use fixed lot size for this settings. If it is profitable in dollars for some pair - we can use original 0.01/0.03 for this pair.

That is why I uploaded some graphs on this post - in this case we can select the pairs.

In 4 digit pips (related to original 0.01/0.01 fixed lot size settings) are profitable the following pair for this 2 week trading):

AUDUSD (8 pips)

EURUSD (195)

NZDUSD (186)

Reason: