5EMAs Forex System - Opinions

Anybody tested this system? I have never heard of this until the other day....does this 5emas system actually work?

What system?

Try 5 eXponential moving avarage and add 8 eponential moving avarage H1 chart Gbp/usd when 2 line crossed then its signal .Good trading !

try this setting:

5 EMA, SHIFT -1, Apply to ; close

8 Smoothed, Shift 0, Apply to; Open

I think he means this: Building Millions on FOREX - FOREX scalping, day-trading and short-term trading system I haven't tried it. Author seems adament that it is a solid system. Just as a note, I tried to just put the website up and it automatically added that "Building Millions in forex..." on the side. It must be a sponsor on this site or something.

Dang I need to sell some MA cross systems.

try 10sma on close and a 10sma on close shifted 4, on gbp/jpy. youll like it more times then not h1 tf

I read about the comments in another forum, it seems that some had bought it for the EA to alert, but were unhappy with it. If you try it, let me know how you feel about the system since I was at one time considering it also.

You can find them in forex-tsd.com

The author of the 5emas System also gave another ebook for free. Trader BO Divergence system which is very helpful for those who want to learn about divergence and how to trade them. I dont really have an idea about the 5emas system which he is selling.

I dont see a download for the BO divergence ebook?

You got to wear ur spectacles then because the download link is right at the bottom of the post. You should scroll down the page.

droesparky7:
I dont see a download for the BO divergence ebook?
Reason: