dennis14685
dennis14685  

MA to price indicator

Has anyone got an indicator that looks like this one

All I need is to know when price on multple pairs is within 10 pips of the 200sma on a hour time frame ...............i only buy or sell on the 200 so this would help me alot

Files:
p2madb.jpg 28 kb
blackjack2k
blackjack2k  

problem with alert

mrtools:
Hi Blackjack2k, Got a version to work but its Ama optimized, sorry couldn't get the others you posted to work, just tested this very quickly on a chart and got the alerts.

It alerts but it doesn't alert on the color change. It would alert on every bar regardless of its buy or sell color. Is there a way to fix this?

uk_kara
uk_kara  

Pips2MA_DB

hope you are looking for this

Pips2MA_DB.mq4 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

dennis14685:
Has anyone got an indicator that looks like this one All I need is to know when price on multple pairs is within 10 pips of the 200sma on a hour time frame ...............i only buy or sell on the 200 so this would help me alot
[Deleted]  

alert

Hi to all,

could somebody please check this indicator for me. It sends me alert 2 bars after the color change.I mean if the color change is at e.g. 10:00am it sends me alert at 11:00am on M30 timeframe. I know that it can repaint for the last 30minutes, but why it sends me alert 1 hour later instead of 10:30am.

Please someone modify it for me if it possible.

Thanks for the help.

nonlagma_v7.1_emailalert.mq4

wolf1210
wolf1210  

Fisher indicator

mladen:
The one from the link I provided does not ...

Hi Mladen

I have learnd with your help that most of the good looking indicators repaint. The added indi is original from Fisher and as far as I know it is not repainting. If I add it the a longer time frame chart it gives quite accurate turning points and I would appreciate if you (or somebody else) could add an alert and a flash to it.

Please check it on 4 H and 1D! It looks great.fisher.mq4fisher.ex4[ATTACH]142479

winston_timing_1.zip

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
blackjack2k:
It alerts but it doesn't alert on the color change. It would alert on every bar regardless of its buy or sell color. Is there a way to fix this?

Trying to fix, may have to wait until the market opens to verify.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
killerno:
Hi to all,

could somebody please check this indicator for me. It sends me alert 2 bars after the color change.I mean if the color change is at e.g. 10:00am it sends me alert at 11:00am on M30 timeframe. I know that it can repaint for the last 30minutes, but why it sends me alert 1 hour later instead of 10:30am.

Please someone modify it for me if it possible.

Thanks for the help.

nonlagma_v7.1_emailalert.mq4

Hi Killerno,

Should work correctly now.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
wolfsch:
Hi Mladen

I have learnd with your help that most of the good looking indicators repaint. The added indi is original from Fisher and as far as I know it is not repainting. If I add it the a longer time frame chart it gives quite accurate turning points and I would appreciate if you (or somebody else) could add an alert and a flash to it.

Please check it on 4 H and 1D! It looks great.fisher.mq4fisher.ex4[ATTACH]142479

winston_timing_1.zip

Hi Wolfsch,

Sorry this version repaints also.

wolf1210
wolf1210  
mrtools:
Hi Wolfsch, Sorry this version repaints also.

Mrtools

thanks a lot. Another disappointment

[Deleted]  

hi mrtools,

thanks for the quick modification. you guys are very helpful.

I gonna test it tonight.

thanks again.

mrtools:
Hi Killerno, Should work correctly now.