Indicators with alerts/signal - page 411

MA to price indicator

Has anyone got an indicator that looks like this one

All I need is to know when price on multple pairs is within 10 pips of the 200sma on a hour time frame ...............i only buy or sell on the 200 so this would help me alot

Files:
p2madb.jpg  28 kb

problem with alert

mrtools:
Hi Blackjack2k, Got a version to work but its Ama optimized, sorry couldn't get the others you posted to work, just tested this very quickly on a chart and got the alerts.

It alerts but it doesn't alert on the color change. It would alert on every bar regardless of its buy or sell color. Is there a way to fix this?

Files:

Pips2MA_DB

hope you are looking for this

Pips2MA_DB.mq4 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

dennis14685:
Has anyone got an indicator that looks like this one All I need is to know when price on multple pairs is within 10 pips of the 200sma on a hour time frame ...............i only buy or sell on the 200 so this would help me alot

alert

Hi to all,

could somebody please check this indicator for me. It sends me alert 2 bars after the color change.I mean if the color change is at e.g. 10:00am it sends me alert at 11:00am on M30 timeframe. I know that it can repaint for the last 30minutes, but why it sends me alert 1 hour later instead of 10:30am.

Please someone modify it for me if it possible.

Thanks for the help.

nonlagma_v7.1_emailalert.mq4

Fisher indicator

mladen:
The one from the link I provided does not ...

Hi Mladen

I have learnd with your help that most of the good looking indicators repaint. The added indi is original from Fisher and as far as I know it is not repainting. If I add it the a longer time frame chart it gives quite accurate turning points and I would appreciate if you (or somebody else) could add an alert and a flash to it.

Please check it on 4 H and 1D! It looks great.fisher.mq4fisher.ex4[ATTACH]142479

winston_timing_1.zip

Files:

blackjack2k:
It alerts but it doesn't alert on the color change. It would alert on every bar regardless of its buy or sell color. Is there a way to fix this?

Trying to fix, may have to wait until the market opens to verify.

killerno:
Hi to all,

could somebody please check this indicator for me. It sends me alert 2 bars after the color change.I mean if the color change is at e.g. 10:00am it sends me alert at 11:00am on M30 timeframe. I know that it can repaint for the last 30minutes, but why it sends me alert 1 hour later instead of 10:30am.

Please someone modify it for me if it possible.

Thanks for the help.

nonlagma_v7.1_emailalert.mq4

Hi Killerno,

Should work correctly now.

Files:

wolfsch:
Hi Mladen

I have learnd with your help that most of the good looking indicators repaint. The added indi is original from Fisher and as far as I know it is not repainting. If I add it the a longer time frame chart it gives quite accurate turning points and I would appreciate if you (or somebody else) could add an alert and a flash to it.

Please check it on 4 H and 1D! It looks great.fisher.mq4fisher.ex4[ATTACH]142479

winston_timing_1.zip

Hi Wolfsch,

Sorry this version repaints also.

mrtools:
Hi Wolfsch, Sorry this version repaints also.

Mrtools

thanks a lot. Another disappointment

hi mrtools,

thanks for the quick modification. you guys are very helpful.

I gonna test it tonight.

thanks again.

mrtools:
Hi Killerno, Should work correctly now.
Reason: