spacejockey
spacejockey  
blueface:

Hi mladen

When we open the chart,my setting up is

Alert On upper level1 Crosstrue

Alert On lower level1 Cross true

For example

The price go down,first hit lower level1 ,then indi give me a pop alert,and Alert On lower level1 Cross true auto change to false,and price second time hit lower level1 ,it would not give me a pop alert,

Now just Alert On upper level1 Cross istrue

Then price go up,and fist time hit upper level1 ,then indi give me a pop alert,and Alert On upper level1 Cross true auto change to false

and Alert On lower level1 Cross false auto change to true

Its aCirculating alert plan.

Regards.

Hi mladen

if the Circulating alert cant combine in an indicator,if can make another indi just for record and filter alerts?

Best Regards.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
laborax:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools, I have a request if I'm not asking too much, I would need to fix this indicator, that is really usefull in my strategy, please could you:

1- if is possible I would like the alarm be fixed, because as soon as I upload the indi start ringing in loop, then i have to put the alarm off and It's possible to push the popup alarm?.

2- the signals comes out with arrows, would be great if you can change in vertical lines, like you did with MACD "MACD nrp mtf + alerts + lines 2_1",

Thanks for the help you give us with your work!

Regards

Hi Laborax, looks like that is a renamed,decompiled, and possible repainting version of the sidus indicator, this is a fixed version that doesn't repaint and has our alerts, with options for the ma lines,the arrows, and or vertical lines.

sidus_alerts__lines.mq4

Rogelio Hernandez
Rogelio Hernandez  

Thankssss so much Mrtools, really thanks...

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mrtools:

Hi Laborax, looks like that is a renamed,decompiled, and possible repainting version of the sidus indicator, this is a fixed version that doesn't repaint and has our alerts, with options for the ma lines,the arrows, and or vertical lines.

sidus_alerts__lines.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

can you please alter its name with nrp addition for to remove doubts about repainting, but also enough when added your name as altered or upgraded by mrtools in code property, thanks

regards

William Snyder
William Snyder  
mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

can you please alter its name with nrp addition for to remove doubts about repainting, but also enough when added your name as altered or upgraded by mrtools in code property, thanks

regards

Mntiwana, thanks for the idea, in the future will (if i remember ), will add these things.

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

That's very easy, of course ....

I think Mrtools and Mladen do not add 'nrp' anymore because their indicators do not repaint at all ...

anyway, here is one with 'nrp' in it.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Wulong10:

I think Mrtools and Mladen do not add 'nrp' anymore because their indicators do not repaint at all ...

Dear Wulong,

the first thing i did,saw inside code,nothing like mrtools was written at any place and yes these two names are the title brand names for nrp indies since from past to future,no doubts,lol. .................. you guys just take it in joke,some where i read sidus are repainting,it was just remove confusion and doubts ................but i am very happy,first time i saw mrtools funny mood,he always run on concerning track with out seeing here and there,so much thanks mrtools,

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:

As far as I see that really us a "nrp"

Julio
Julio  

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

I have a request for the indicator attached to them. I would appreciate your cooperation to set an alarm and arrow right at the beginning of the next candle as an entry point whenever the previous candle downhill and finished with a red line in the body of the candle. Please excuse my English, but not my language. Thanks.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Julio:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools, I have a request for the indicator attached to them. I would appreciate your cooperation to set an alarm and arrow right at the beginning of the next candle as an entry point whenever the previous candle downhill and finished with a red line in the body of the candle. Please excuse my English, but not my language. Thanks.

Hi Julio. would need the original mt4 version. the version posted is a decompiled version