Coding help - page 426

Farhad_1:
Thank you mrtools

That's exactly what I was looking for. However, checking it with an indicator such as BBands_Stop, I can see when in uptrend, the downtrend Line's value is blank. The value of a buffer can not be blank, so what value in MT4 translate to a blank result?

Also checking BBands_Stop_v3_BAR, it seems MT4 does not even recognise the indicator and nothing shows for the indicator window in the Data Window, although the indi is attached to the chart.

Farhad_1

In indicators like BBands_Stop buffers values when the trend is opposite to the buffer must be empty value (otherwise metatrader will show it on chart)

As of visibility in data window : find the lines that go like SetIndexLabel(nnn,""); or SetIndexLabel(nnn,NULL); and delete it. After that it will be visible in the data window too

Hello,

Can someone help me how to display max allowed open order broker setup on chart, coz i always get error 148 on my tester.

regards

mrtools:
Hi Farhad_1, don't know of a script, but if you go to an open chart and click on view then data window you can get your indicator values there.

Dear MrTools

would you guide me to the indicator located in the separate windows.

Thanks

Talaat E

hello dear friends

do you have any idea to merge consolidation (side way or choppy) market in before or after trend.

for example :

1.a downtrend 2.then a side way market 3.an uptrend

i want my indicator (my histogram indicator) that previously show uptrend , downtrend and choppy

market , filter out choppy market by merging it into previous signal,(here is a downtrend)or add it into

later signal (here uptrend...)

so there are several condition:

1.downtrend 2.choppy 3.uptrend

1.uptrend 2.choppy 3.downtrend

1.downtrend 2.choppy 3.downtrend

1.uptrend 2.choppy 3.uptrend

if someone can make it it will trade every market situation

let me know if you can

thanks a lot

Hi guys!

is there anyone out here that can help me put 2 trend lines between the 2 most recent signals in this indicator (only when both ZigaZag allign) but the upper oldest must be higher then the upper recent for the top trendline and the oldest lowest must be lower than the recent low for the lower trendline, in the way it will form a triangle?

Please! i will appreciate it!

doublezigzagnorepaint_amp_alert.mq4

AtApi:
Hi guys!

is there anyone out here that can help me put 2 trend lines between the 2 most recent signals in this indicator (only when both ZigaZag allign) but the upper oldest must be higher then the upper recent for the top trendline and the oldest lowest must be lower than the recent low for the lower trendline, in the way it will form a triangle?

Please! i will appreciate it!

doublezigzagnorepaint_amp_alert.mq4

Something similar (idea) you can see here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page469

Thank you mladen although is not exactly what im looking for...the doublezigzag doesnt repaint(both zigzag aligned) because its based on fractals ..those point are the one where i`d like to build the triangle from..

itried to modify the code a bit in order to get the most 2 recent upper signal and the 2 most recent lower signal but im kind of stuck..let me show you what im trying to do:

this part is the one that paint the signal when both zigzag are aligned:

// Do both zigzag agree on the signal?

if(SlowSignal == FastSignal && SlowSignal != EMPTY_VALUE)

{

if(SlowSignal == OP_BUY)

{

ExtMapBuffer3 = fr_support - nShift*Point;

} else {

ExtMapBuffer3 = fr_resistance + nShift*Point;

}

[/CODE]

after this i want to get the most recent upper and the previously upper and most recent lower and the previously lower like this

[CODE]

HighOldest = ExtMapBuffer3[ArrayMaximum(ExtMapBuffer3,BarsBack,i+2)];

LowOldest = ExtMapBuffer3[ArrayMinimum(ExtMapBuffer3,BarsBack,i+2)];

so i theory i should have the recent from ExtMapBuffer3 and the oldest from HighOldest

then i will have the 2 point to construct the trendlines..

but for some reason there must be an EMPTY_VALUE somewhere in the buffer because when i do ArrayMaximum it will return the EMPY_VALUE as Maximun value in the array

i hope is clear...

talaate:
Dear MrTools

would you guide me to the indicator located in the separate windows.

Thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E, it's this one.

mrtools:
Talaat E, it's this one.

Many Thanks MrTools

ADD TO CHART BARS

Most, if not all, MT4 brokers close down their servers early on Fridays and start up late on Sundays. His means 4 one-hour bars are missing from the data.

What I want to do is have a script that I can apply at the end of Friday that will add 4 dummy one-hour bars to the chart.

My knowledge of MQL4 is fairly basic. Is there anyone that could help me write a script for this?

Regards,

Keith

Reason: