Indicators with alerts/signal - page 847

William Snyder
William Snyder  
alvinkon:
Hi, can help to add Push Notification to the attached indicator? Thank you very much.

Hi Alvinkon, added push notification.

L Kholid Karyadi
L Kholid Karyadi  

help, sound and alret XIT FIBS

hi, mr mladen/mr tolls/ all. please help to make sound and alret XIT FIBS when 10-20% and 80-90% . thanks..

Files:
xit_fibs.mq4 4 kb
cesande
cesande  

Gentlemen,

I have found the attached and think it adds merit to what I am looking at.

The issue I have is that once I turn on alerts my machine goes into a constant buzzing alert state until I close MT4.

Can you please see if you can sort out the alerts on this indicator?

I am mainly looking at the MajorTop and MajorBottom alerts.

I set those 2 to true and left the remaining 3 to false and got the constant alert (buzzing) state.

If possible can you also add the functions that you generally do such as alerts on current sound, notify and also separate sound file.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this one!

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
cesande:
Gentlemen,

I have found the attached and think it adds merit to what I am looking at.

The issue I have is that once I turn on alerts my machine goes into a constant buzzing alert state until I close MT4.

Can you please see if you can sort out the alerts on this indicator?

I am mainly looking at the MajorTop and MajorBottom alerts.

I set those 2 to true and left the remaining 3 to false and got the constant alert (buzzing) state.

If possible can you also add the functions that you generally do such as alerts on current sound, notify and also separate sound file.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this one!

That is cycle identifier. Better that you don't use it in signaling mode since it repaints like a trooper

cesande
cesande  
mladen:
That is cycle identifier. Better that you don't use it in signaling mode since it repaints like a trooper

Been seeing that. Any suggestions for an alternative similar indicator that doesn't have the repaint issues (or at least not as bad as this one)?

What I was initially looking for is a spike bar indicator / exhaustion bar.

I found a few here but none of them worked for me (attached but nothing showed up).

Thoughts?

rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Hi Mr Mladen/Mr Tools,

Can you please make a histogram version of this Indicator .. Eyes are aching seeing the color change for scalping...

Want a Green/Red histogram with alerts for this Indicator ...

Thanks a lot.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rpasupathy:
Hi Mr Mladen/Mr Tools,

Can you please make a histogram version of this Indicator .. Eyes are aching seeing the color change for scalping...

Want a Green/Red histogram with alerts for this Indicator ...

Thanks a lot.

rpasupathy

Here is a histogram version (alerts already existed in it) : ewo_5_35_colors_alerts_histo.mq4

FFIESTA
FFIESTA  

Good afternoon staff

I wish you could help me in a situation here please. I have this indicator "zigZagLuck" which is attached and I wonder if I can add an audible alert as he draws a line and now has an alert by email too. I apologize if it's too much to ask.

Big hug for everyone

Files:
toksb
toksb  

bbci_v2.ex4bbci_v2.mq4

hi, mr mladen could you pls help to chk and correct the indi, it is not stable with metatrader 4 ver4 build 670, the problem is it need to refresh while everytime when open metatrader...by the way if you can help to add in alert and email is much appreciated....thank you sir...

Files:
bbci_v2.ex4 23 kb
bbci_v2.mq4 10 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
playnet:
bbci_v2.ex4bbci_v2.mq4 hi, mr mladen could you pls help to chk and correct the indi, it is not stable with metatrader 4 ver4 build 670, the problem is it need to refresh while everytime when open metatrader...by the way if you can help to add in alert and email is much appreciated....thank you sir...

playnet

That indicator will always repaint. It is very similar to cycle identifier and even Roy Kelly that "discovered" cycle identifier told that it repaints