Indicators with alerts/signal - page 927

andy570
andy570  

Hello Mr. Tools, I remember you saying you had an Ichimoku that alerted when Tenkan was crossed. I searched and couldn't locate it. Could you direct me to it or attach it. It was alert on bar close and price had crossed Tenkan. Thanks! - Andy

cashgrade
cashgrade  

zup alert

hello Mrtools!

please can you re-code the sound alert on this indicator, the sound on it now, always alert any time price move up/down!!!

thanks.

Files:
john jacob
john jacob  

hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind adding an alert to a moving average when price is like 10 pips away (or better yet have the options to choose how many pips away ). really much appreciated . thank you in advance.

Rivabex
Rivabex  

Good Day All

Can sound alert be added to the attached indicator to alert when trend indicator is displays " Strong Up or Down Trend"

Thank You for the assistance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
cashgrade:
hello Mrtools!

please can you re-code the sound alert on this indicator, the sound on it now, always alert any time price move up/down!!!

thanks.

cashgrade

When does it do that (there are 3 possible cases when it can do that and I can not find which one is the one bothering you)?

El-Nur
El-Nur  

Pls Mladen

Can u add this Keltner channel to Stochastic Oscillator.

Thanks.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
oxbuck:
When dots change colors. Thanks!

Oxbuck,

This is a cleaned up version from Mladen, with alerts.

pavaka
pavaka  

All I remember that during a heated exchange with Mr. Kaufman I shouted at him: "Your AMA"!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
andy570:
Hello Mr. Tools, I remember you saying you had an Ichimoku that alerted when Tenkan was crossed. I searched and couldn't locate it. Could you direct me to it or attach it. It was alert on bar close and price had crossed Tenkan. Thanks! - Andy

Andy, have this one it has multi alerts, and price crossing Tenkan is included.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
drunkpips:
pls make the accelerator to be mtf , thanks for the quick response

Drunkpips, posted the mtf version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page547