Indicators with alerts/signal - page 846

mladen:
cnmfx The author of that indicator made it ignore the current bar completely (it starts calculating from the first closed bar). I do not know why did he do so, but that disables alerts on current (still opened bar)

bad news man!!! that can be gold if alerted on current...

Thank you most kindly for the prompt reply mladen :-)

I actually found your HMA Histo with all the bells & whistles when googling around for it and it does the trick perfectly!!

Thanks again & regards.

Hi, I ask your help to add an alert (sound, pop-up and or email, whatever you can do) when the entry signal changes

(from buy to sell and viceversa) to radar signal indicator. It works very well in trending markets and during US+EUROPEAN markets.

I hope you can do this for me and I thank you in advance.

Files:
radar_signal.mq4  244 kb

lapigna:
Hi, I ask your help to add an alert (sound, pop-up and or email, whatever you can do) when the entry signal changes

(from buy to sell and viceversa) to radar signal indicator. It works very well in trending markets and during US+EUROPEAN markets.

I hope you can do this for me and I thank you in advance.

Hi Lapigna, would need the original indicator to add alerts that indicator has been decompiled.

Dear mladen or mrtools,

I need you guys help. Ive seen the SMI indicator thinkorswim uses and their SMI seems to be much different than any other. I'm with mt4, and would like to configure the SMI so that it's similar, if possible. The problem is that that tos just gives values for %d and %k, which are 3 and 5 respectively, while the custom SMI indicator for mt4 gives 4 different values that don't seem to correlate. The two indicators are completely different. Is there some way that the mt4 SMI can be configured to more closely approximate that of tos? thank you very much for any kind of help.

Hi, can help to add Push Notification to the attached indicator?

Thank you very much.

alvinkon:
Hi, can help to add Push Notification to the attached indicator? Thank you very much.

Hi Alvinkon, added push notification.

help, sound and alret XIT FIBS

hi, mr mladen/mr tolls/ all. please help to make sound and alret XIT FIBS when 10-20% and 80-90% . thanks..

Files:
xit_fibs.mq4  4 kb

Gentlemen,

I have found the attached and think it adds merit to what I am looking at.

The issue I have is that once I turn on alerts my machine goes into a constant buzzing alert state until I close MT4.

Can you please see if you can sort out the alerts on this indicator?

I am mainly looking at the MajorTop and MajorBottom alerts.

I set those 2 to true and left the remaining 3 to false and got the constant alert (buzzing) state.

If possible can you also add the functions that you generally do such as alerts on current sound, notify and also separate sound file.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this one!

Files:

cesande:
Gentlemen,

I have found the attached and think it adds merit to what I am looking at.

The issue I have is that once I turn on alerts my machine goes into a constant buzzing alert state until I close MT4.

Can you please see if you can sort out the alerts on this indicator?

I am mainly looking at the MajorTop and MajorBottom alerts.

I set those 2 to true and left the remaining 3 to false and got the constant alert (buzzing) state.

If possible can you also add the functions that you generally do such as alerts on current sound, notify and also separate sound file.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this one!

That is cycle identifier. Better that you don't use it in signaling mode since it repaints like a trooper

Reason: