Atr

I have searched the forum and have not been able to find the indicator I am looking for.

I am looking for an ATR INDICATOR that will only show the ATR level of the DAILY CHART, but can be added to a 15 min chart. No matter what time frame I switch the chart to I want the ATR indicator to show the DAILY ATR.

Thanks.

Does anyone know of an ATR indicator that does this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

MD

Thanks a lot C.E.O.

This will work great.

ATR Channels

The common ATR Channels or Bands draws three levels at top and bottom

I'm seeking for a modified version of this indicators showing more levels, e.g. 4 or 5 bands up and down

This forum is full of best discussions on both theory and application of almost all indicators

but I believe discussion on ATR is limited.

There are numerous ATR-based indicators, but most discussion are related to ATR Trailing Stop

I think it deserve a dedicated thread discussing ATR and its related indicators

Just found this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174228

Problem is mql4 have only 8 buffers to count . 5 up and down bands means at least 12 buffers.

Linuxser:
Problem is mql4 have only 8 buffers to count . 5 up and down bands means at least 12 buffers.

Thanks Linuxser

I got the point

you could just make two differant idicators

You could just use two differant indicators, or three

hi low middle or something

etrade:
Thanks Linuxser

I got the point

toddanderson:
You could just use two differant indicators, or three hi low middle or something

Good idea todd.

Something like this one. Two indicators override using different values, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0...

Reason: