Please Can Anyone Create An Alert For This??

Hii Everyone,

Iam Trading Forex For A Year.. After Using So Many Ea's And Buying Indicators Which Dont Work, I Decided To Go With The Indicators In The Metatrader Platform.. I Use 2 Indicators.. Bollinger Band, Moving Average..

Values Of Moving Average : Period = 5

Ma Method = Exponential

Apply To = Close

The Strategy Works Like This, When The 5 Ema Crosses The Middle Bollinger In The Up Trend Or The Down Trend, We Can Give Buy Or Sell..

It Works Beautifully In Any Currency Pairs And Any Timeframes.. Please The Attached Screen Shot..

Can Anyone Create The Alert For The 5ema Crossover In The Middle Bollinger.. It Would Be Of Great Help..

Any Questions About This Strategy, Please Let Me Know..

Thankyou.

G.suresh Kumar

Files:
BB5EMA.gif  11 kb

Just so I get this straight, your not using the Upper and Lower BBands correct?

The Middle BBand line is just a Simple MA;

MovingBuffer=iMA(NULL,0,BandsPeriod,BandsShift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

If you setup another Moving Average with BBand settings: 20, 0, Simple and Close you'll see that it mimics the BB middle line

I setup an EA if you want to try using the two MA crosses. Let me know how you make out.

Files:
MA_EA.mq4  6 kb

hii matrix,

thanx a lot for helping me..

iam trying out the ea that u created..

can u help me wit just creating a crossover alert indicator??

i dont prefer using an ea often..

i love manual trading..

can u help me out??

thanx in advance..

There is an option in the EA for AlertOnly which tells the EA to Only Alert and not place the trade, is this not good enough? Did you want the Alert to email you?

I'm not that familiar with Indicator creation but I could try to make an Indicator with the two MA cross Alert.

Added to EA, Signal Email option

Files:
MA_EA.mq4  6 kb

hii matrix..

recently i bought an indicator called fibokiller..

after downloading the software and applying to the chart, iam really confused when to take the trade.. a signal comes saying that "get ready to trade".. but i donno whether to buy or sell.. that indicator forms a fibo line.. i will attahc the indicator now n u use it in ur chart n tell me how to place the order.. also i will give the manual to u.. please keep it confidential. thanx in advance.

what other conditions do you check before you place the trade with your first system?

frankly speaking i really donno abt fibonacci retracements..

so iam not able to decide whether to give buy or sell when the fibo killer indicator says get ready to trade..

please help me.. did u try in ur charts??

suresh3101:
frankly speaking i really donno abt fibonacci retracements.. so iam not able to decide whether to give buy or sell when the fibo killer indicator says get ready to trade.. please help me.. did u try in ur charts??

Hi Suresh, I too tried fibonacci retracement. But wouldn't find

anything. What is the use of it? Only the signal says get ready for the

trade, but what trade? Suresh do you have any other good indicators?

If so please share. Me in Tamilnadu,Erode. where r u? Lets keep in touch, my number is nine one five zero seven three one two four five

iam from chennai.. good to see a tamil guy in this forum..iam happy..

lets share something abt forex.. iam into forex for more than year but no profits.. i bought many indicators and robots.. all useless.. can u share any good systems?? that fibonacci killer is very confusing..

matrixebiz:
Just so I get this straight, your not using the Upper and Lower BBands correct?The Middle BBand line is just a Simple MA;MovingBuffer=iMA(NULL,0,BandsPeriod,BandsShift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

If you setup another Moving Average with BBand settings: 20, 0, Simple and Close you'll see that it mimics the BB middle line

I setup an EA if you want to try using the two MA crosses. Let me know how you make out.

this is really helpful thanks

The most of traders use special programs to protect their PCs and lso consume a significant amount of resources. This relates to network traffic and also consume a significant amount of resources. This relates to network traffic.

Reason: