New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 117

Hi Mladen,

here I am with these 2 indicators...can you take a look?

carbonmimetic:
Hi Mladen, here I am with these 2 indicators...can you take a look?

Do you have the original source codes of those indicators (non0-decompiled source codes)?

Hi mladen,

Can you please update the attached indicator for new mt4? Line style and width option is missing in this version. It would be very useful if it's possible to add them. (It was working but I tried to add line style and width option and compiled for new mt4 and boom.....showing error and not working now. I was using 3 of them in one chart to make line graph as my criteria.)

Regards,

fx47

Files:

Hi mladen,

Here is another one indicator. It's working on new mt4 but freezing my range bar chart. Please have a look and kindly add 'bars to draw/process' on chart option.

Thanks,

fx47

Files:

fx47:
Hi mladen,

Here is another one indicator. It's working on new mt4 but freezing my range bar chart. Please have a look and kindly add 'bars to draw/process' on chart option.

Thanks,

fx47

fx47

I tested this version on ha offline chart and it works OK now

Try it out : price_zone_1.01.mq4

Files:

mladen:
fx47

I tested this version on ha offline chart and it works OK now

Try it out : price_zone_1.01.mq4

Thank you so much mladen! It's working fine now. You really are very helpful. Please, when you get a bit of time have look on the attached indi of my previous post. Once again thanks a lot...

fx47:
Thank you so much mladen! It's working fine now. You really are very helpful. Please, when you get a bit of time have look on the attached indi of my previous post. Once again thanks a lot...

fx47

That one looks like this

Without any change of code at all (build 654)

Files:
al.gif  73 kb

mladen:
fx47

That one looks like this

Without any change of code at all (build 654)

Yes it works but I tried to add line style and width option and compiled it in new mt4 and it has stopped working. It would be very useful for me if you add line style and width option. Line style and width option is kinda necessary for using multiple auto level indicator in one chart. Please have a look on the attached image (tilted ma lines are the levels, since the auto levels indi not working I'm using ma levels now). Ma levels does the job but autolevels do better.

Regards.

Files:
222.jpg  76 kb

fx47:
Yes it works but I tried to add line style and width option and compiled it in new mt4 and it has stopped working. It would be very useful for me if you add line style and width option. Line style and width option is kinda necessary for using multiple auto level indicator in one chart. Please have a look on the attached image (tilted ma lines are the levels, since the auto levels indi not working I'm using ma levels now). Ma levels does the job but autolevels do better. Regards.

Try this version then : autolevels_nmc.mq4

Set the style to 2 and width to 0 to see dotted lines

Files:

fx47:
Yes it works but I tried to add line style and width option and compiled it in new mt4 and it has stopped working. It would be very useful for me if you add line style and width option. Line style and width option is kinda necessary for using multiple auto level indicator in one chart. Please have a look on the attached image (tilted ma lines are the levels, since the auto levels indi not working I'm using ma levels now). Ma levels does the job but autolevels do better. Regards.

Dear Sir, can you post the MA Levels, please ? Thank you.

Reason: