Indicators with alerts/signal - page 429

Thank you so much.

mrtools:
Hi Riki, Added the alerts based on the crossover.

mrtools,

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your assistance.

Riki

mrtools, mladen, or any coder willing to assist

mrtools want to thank you for your previous help. If it's not to much trouble, I woul like to add alert and email to these 2 indi's please. The first give's an alert when a trade is closed via pop up but does not send out email. I trend to mess around with it myself to add the email alert but I am unsucessful and kept on getting errors. I've done it in the past but for some reason this one is giving me a hard time.

The 2nd indi is an HA histogram and I would like to receive an alert and email when the histogram changes color, I have no idea how to do this. Thank you again.

Riki

rikiolivier:
mrtools want to thank you for your previous help. If it's not to much trouble, I woul like to add alert and email to these 2 indi's please. The first give's an alert when a trade is closed via pop up but does not send out email. I trend to mess around with it myself to add the email alert but I am unsucessful and kept on getting errors. I've done it in the past but for some reason this one is giving me a hard time.

The 2nd indi is an HA histogram and I would like to receive an alert and email when the histogram changes color, I have no idea how to do this. Thank you again.

Riki

Hi Riki,

I added all the alerts in the Close indicator and added the alerts in the Heiken Ashi Count and now its stand alone.

Thank you so much.

mrtools:
Hi Riki, I added all the alerts in the Close indicator and added the alerts in the Heiken Ashi Count and now its stand alone.

mrtools,

Thank you so so much, you're awesome.

Riki

Indicator

Good evening, sorry for my English. I bisogo if someone can edit this indicator so that it automatically updates the graph. Thank you in advance

Klick

buy-sell.signal.ex4buy-sell.signal.mq4

klick

Do you have the original source of it? That is a decompiled code

klick:
Good evening, sorry for my English. I bisogo if someone can edit this indicator so that it automatically updates the graph. Thank you in advance

Klick

Indicator

mladen:
klick Do you have the original source of it? That is a decompiled code

Mladen, unfortunately I do not have the original source for this indicator, looks good on tf 5. "Thanks anyway. Klick

klick:

Klick

something very interesting!

mladen:
klick Do you have the original source of it? That is a decompiled code

unfortunately I do not have the original source for this indicator, I found it here, looks good on tf 5. "Thanks anyway. Klick

It is a simple combination of 13-21 MACD and 9 period RSI doing it in the "wrong direction" (from right to left, which probably makes it a a repainter, did not test it, you guys probably know more about it from me) but it is also a decompiled code and I do not want to repeat myself regarding decompiled code...

debashis:
something very interesting!
Reason: