Did you check version 1_3?

mladen:
Did you check version 1_3?
Ups, did not ;(

mladen:

As a logical next experiment - this is macd standard deviations normalized :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
macd_-_std_normalized.mq4

The ranges from this version seem to be more predictable (which is the goal for normalization, after all). Here is a comparison with the atr normalized macd

Hello Mladen,

Would you be so kind to tell me that why this indicator is not working more? is it any way to work with it now?

i am attaching a file with this reply and also please if you can give me the Link for downloading another indicator of that image i am also attaching to this post...hope you will help me..both indicators are of TSD forum..

have a great day 

hassanschehzad:

Hello Mladen,

Would you be so kind to tell me that why this indicator is not working more? is it any way to work with it now?

i am attaching a file with this reply and also please if you can give me the Link for downloading another indicator of that image i am also attaching to this post...hope you will help me..both indicators are of TSD forum..

have a great day 

here you go.

hassanschehzad:

Hello Mladen,

have a great day 

It works for me (the macd std normalized)

There is a version 1_3, btw

hassanschehzad:

Hello Mladen,

have a great day 

I tested the standard deviation normalized macd indicators that I have and all are working as they should. Which macd is not working for you? Please post the version that you are using and describe the exact nature of your problem

hassanschehzad:

Hello Mladen,

have a great day 

Which one does not work for you?

sebastianK:
Which one does not work for you?
They all should work (they are all compatible with the new mt4 builds)

Frama from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page861 but with possible 7 types of filtering (some toying allowed over the weekend :)). Some results are quite interesting

Files:

mladen:

Frama from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page861 but with possible 7 types of filtering (some toying allowed over the weekend :)). Some results are quite interesting

Hi Mladen

Could we have a Histo version of this please?

regards

Reason: