Indicators with alerts/signal - page 842

William Snyder
William Snyder  
cashgrade:
Hello Mr mladen! can u update these indicators, they are not showing on the chat at all! thanks.

Cashgrade, made the rsi compatible.

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Please i need alert for this indicator for the cross of zero line. Let the alert have option of on current and on closed bar. Thanks in advance

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Please i need alert for this indicator for the cross of zero line. Let the alert have option of on current and on closed bar. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu do ypu have the original source code the version you posted is decompiled?

Michael
Michael  
mrtools:
Samuelkanu do ypu have the original source code the version you posted is decompiled?

This post may be of use: See post #5 at:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173636

This indicator looks interesting - the alerts requested by Samuelkanu may be very useful - particularly in noticing trend changes.

rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Mr Mladen/Mr Tools,

Kind Request ...

Need an alert for this Indicator on color change or arrows on the chart on color change....

Hope it doesn't repaint ...

Thanks in advance ....

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rpasupathy:
Mr Mladen/Mr Tools,

Kind Request ...

Need an alert for this Indicator on color change or arrows on the chart on color change....

Hope it doesn't repaint ...

Thanks in advance ....

rpasupathy

Centered TMA recalculates/repaints

Better not to use any kind of alerts on recalculating indicators

cashgrade
cashgrade  

mr mladen! thanks for the other time. i really appreciate it!

plz can you add sound alert to this indicator??

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
cashgrade:
mr mladen! thanks for the other time. i really appreciate it! plz can you add sound alert to this indicator??

Sorry, but since that indicator looks like this

What would be the alert criteria?

Files:
alerts.gif 89 kb
cashgrade
cashgrade  

to alert when the up/down line appear, and to alert on current when the indicator shift. thanks!

fxcollection
fxcollection  

Hi sir can please help to add alert to this two indicator when colour changes. It would be great if there is a pop up message on the pair symbol when colour changes. Thanks.

BTW If possible this two indicators became one and when both colour are the same sound the alarm. Just an idea.

Files: