In search of: Intraday Fibonacci traders

I am looking for professional Intra-day Forex traders who specifically are trading Fibonacci (and understand the '' ins and outs '' of it.

I am starting this thread only for this purpose, I am not intending to provide a trading system, but I am rather in search of already accomplished FX traders wishing to get in touch with each other to discuss how to refine and tune up their trading ability.

Hello,

I think U can see at KENACCI METHODs

It's Indonesian Forum...

The member named kenshi22 has a good methods forthe fibo trading.

He calls the method as kenacci (kenshi + Fibonacci)

Or in My technic with fibo

I'm still learn that method, I think it seems good...

e-book

This is a good e-book for starting out with Fibonacci

Learn to understand fibonacci clusters.

You trade fibos

Do you yourself trade with fibos?

Fibonacci Trader

Hi good day to all,

Anybody here using fibonacci for trading? I quite interested to learn, hopefully somebody can give a guide.

Thanks.

Matfx

#SpudFibo indicator

You know #SpudFibo indicator, it's very useful to see how the price behaves around the Fibo lines.

To understand more why there's a resistance & support around these Fibo lines, check out the Support & Resistance thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177227

Files:
spudfibo.mq4  8 kb
spudfibo2.gif  22 kb

Spudfibo

Thanks Banzai for sharing this indicator. Anyway, other than identifying Support and resistance, can we use this indicator to trade?

For example, normal fibo level to enter is 0.168 ( golden ratio ) and target level will be either 1.618 or 100.00, so it is the same with this indicator?

Matfx

It was designed to be used with "Spud's MTF FIB Breakout System". Just google for those keywords and you'll see it.

Auto daily fib indicator needs adjusting

Hi everyone,

I have made a couple of changes to this very popular daily fib tool.

Would someone know how to change the solid blue lines that it draws to a dot style line to make it easier on the eyes?

Files:

Fibonacci and how to read and trade support and resistance

There are many ways to read and trade Fibonacci support and resistance lines. I have taught many a client how to do this.you can use some very basic indicators to assist in reading the market and the anticipation of the market direction. one very popular trade is the counter trend trade this is simply anticipating the Fibonacci area to hold and turn the market, so you are countering the trend. I have recently been exposed to by a very successful trader how he trades these confluence levels all by themselves but i only have a general knowledge of the method now. i will be picking his brain to review with me later might even record it.Fibonacci works and like i said with a few basic indicators you can trade these areas very easily.I have had a few request for this very same stuff before and might myself make a video on how to read and trade confluence levels.

Alan

Reason: