Indicators with alerts/signal - page 751

Thank you so much,Mladen!

johnjacob:
I have a little minor problem nothing major i hope. Could someone please fix the price on the zero line on this indicator ? Its all jacked up . I was messing with the levels a little bit , when i was done the price for the zero line was all messed up . Could you be so kindly and fix it for me . Just the price on the zero line, everything else is fine..Youll know what i mean when you see it .. Thank you in advance .

cht_autofibo_v0.6.mq4

p.s. Is there a indicator with alert, that alerts when theres 4 green candles in a row on a downtrend and 4 red candles in a row on an uptrend?

johnjacob

Tested it and this is how it looks like on my terminal :

It seems all OK (build 628)

Files:
ok.gif  70 kb

Please Mladen look at my request on post #7555 and help.Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Please Mladen look at my request on post #7555 and help.Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

Please see this example :

and see how many signals would there be on crosses of two rsi - big% of those would be false signals and they all would tend to happen at a RSI 50 value (the longer they would be the closer they all would happen to the cross of 50 level)

Files:
2_x_rsi.gif  66 kb

mladen:
samuelkanu

Please see this example :

and see how many signals would there be on crosses of two rsi - big% of those would be false signals and they all would tend to happen at a RSI 50 value (the longer they would be the closer they all would happen to the cross of 50 level)

Yes mladen i understand what you are talking about but i intend using the cross of rsi 14 and 6 on 4hrs chart for some scalping. I still need the indicator especially the cross on current candle with alert. Thanks in advance

Updated heiken ashi sw indicator : heiken_ashih_sw_mtf_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page485

Cronex T RSI

do you mind to check the indicator on mt4screen, please? I can't see anything.. mt4 625..

tampa:
Cronex T RSI

Ozymandias_Alert

There is Ozymandias indicator with Alert.

I didn't found the Problem when Compiled with MT4 Build 628

mrtools:
Hi Engula, This version should work on both newer builds as well as older builds of mt4.

hi mladen / mrtools,

what changes are needed to have the vertical lines only in the indi-subwindow? thanks.

Reason: