Indicators with alerts/signal - page 752

William Snyder
William Snyder  
privateer:
HI please make alerts for Waddah attar pivot indicator waddah_attar_pivot.mq4

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

Hi Privateer,

Made the alerts, there are 3 separate options so you can choose either combination of daily,weekly, and or monthly pivot crossing you want.

privateer
privateer  

Thank you mrtools Good day to you

Thanks & Regards

Privateer

mrtools:
Hi Privateer, Made the alerts, there are 3 separate options so you can choose either combination of daily,weekly, and or monthly pivot crossing you want.
samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Hello mrtools/mladen please i am looking for a williams percent range indicator where the bull or bear level can be set to what you like e.g -80,-20 or -50 and -50. Let the alert be on close or open candle with arrow. Thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools/mladen please i am looking for a williams percent range indicator where the bull or bear level can be set to what you like e.g -80,-20 or -50 and -50. Let the alert be on close or open candle with arrow. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

Try out this one (it has adjustable levels for alerts) wpr_mtf-obos-alerts.mq4

john jacob
john jacob  

im looking for an ichimoku kumo cloud breakout alert, mind sharing it if you have one .. thank you in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
johnjacob:
im looking for an ichimoku kumo cloud breakout alert, mind sharing it if you have one .. thank you in advance

johnjacob

Check out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172986/page20

john jacob
john jacob  
mladen:
johnjacob Check out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172986/page20

Thank you mladen for responding. I ran through the whole thread i didnt see a kumo cloud breakout but the histo version. Sorry for not making myself clear. Is there another thread where i could get the kumo cloud alert thats plotted on the chart but not at the indi window. Is it possible to add alert on the default ichimoku that comes with mt4. I just needed an alert when price break above or below the kumo cloud . Thank you

William Snyder
William Snyder  
johnjacob:
Thank you mladen for responding. I ran through the whole thread i didnt see a kumo cloud breakout but the histo version. Sorry for not making myself clear. Is there another thread where i could get the kumo cloud alert thats plotted on the chart but not at the indi window. Is it possible to add alert on the default ichimoku that comes with mt4. I just needed an alert when price break above or below the kumo cloud . Thank you

Johnjacob added the kumo cloud breakout alerts on this one.

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  
mladen:
samuelkanu Try out this one (it has adjustable levels for alerts) wpr_mtf-obos-alerts.mq4

Hello mladen thanks but the indicator does not work on my platform. i have also tested it on two other platforms still the same results. Compiling it shows some errors. Dont know if it compiles on yours and if so could you post the ex4 file let me see if that helps. Thanks in advance

john jacob
john jacob  

Thank you mrtools, thats the one. is there a way to make the kumo cloud shaded area solid when apply the last width thickness line instead of the line stripes. Sorry for being picky..but if not its cool. ill take it as it is..thank you very much mrtools..