Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1173

MMRPS:
hi, mladen & mrtools can you add alert to this MTF Money Flow Index Indicator when touched 100 OB and 0 OS?

There is no need to compile it with old compiler (hence the editing of your post). Here is the new metatrader compatible version : _jr_mtf_mfi_nmc.mq4

Files:

Barons1:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

you could add an audio signal in this indicator as described in the picture?

Thank you for the wonderful work you do.

Greetings from Switzerland

Barons1

rsi_histo_-_mtf_-_nmc.mq4

Barons1, added the alerts as described.

MMRPS:
hi, mladen & mrtools can you add alert to this MTF Money Flow Index Indicator when touched 100 OB and 0 OS?

Hi MMRPS, have this version added adjustable OB and OS alerts to it.

Files:

Mr. Tools, Mladen and all. Is it possible to put an alert on this Sonic Dragon indicator that will alert me when price touches it. So as soon as the price hits the blueish thick moving average I get an alert saying the currency and time. If so may you please do this. Thank you so much

sharingan9:
Mr. Tools, Mladen and all. Is it possible to put an alert on this Sonic Dragon indicator that will alert me when price touches it. So as soon as the price hits the blueish thick moving average I get an alert saying the currency and time. If so may you please do this. Thank you so much

sharingan9

Those are simply ema(34) of high, low and close and ema(89) of close. Any indicator that has alerts on averages crosses can do that

Ok Great. I didnt know what EMA it was. I think i have an indicator that will do the trick. Thanks alot your the best

Hey mladen hope all is well, could you by chance make me an EA out of these three indicators? SSL_fast_sbar_alert_mtf by Kalenzo, and 2 MA's with the settings in the screenshots below, I would want it to take a trade at the MA cross but only if the SSL fast bar or is red for sell and green for buy. It does not need MM just the option to set lot size and have it close trades on opposite signal crosses from the MA's. I use another EA for MM

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Id understand if you dont have the time or just dont feel like it but it would be greatly appreciated.

ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf.mq4

The MA's are just the default MT4 ones, Also Im not sure if you read my PM but do you have a link to a working MA cross alert + arrows indicator?

Hi mladen and mrtools

Could you add alerts , arrows and push notification when the square of 'Trend Pro' changes colors?

Thanks

Files:
trendpro.mq4  4 kb

iu500:
Hi mladen and mrtools

Could you add alerts , arrows and push notification when the square of 'Trend Pro' changes colors?

Thanks

iu500

That is a renamed solar wind indicator made to look a bit different. As any solar wind indicators, it repaints badly

mladen:
iu500 That is a renamed solar wind indicator made to look a bit different. As any solar wind indicators, it repaints badly

Thank you very much for your precious info and fast response, mladen

Reason: