Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1173

ranger_lp
ranger_lp  
mrtools:
Hi Ranger_lp, made this version with alerts, it's coded differently but the results look the same.

Thank you very much mr.....

name
name  
mrtools:
Hi Ranger_lp, made this version with alerts, it's coded differently but the results look the same.

Yep, same results

Barry
Barry  

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

you could add an audio signal in this indicator as described in the picture?

Thank you for the wonderful work you do.

Greetings from Switzerland

Barons1

rsi_histo_-_mtf_-_nmc.mq4

Files:
JOERODEO
JOERODEO  

hi, mladen & mrtools can you add alert to this MTF Money Flow Index Indicator when touched 100 OB and 0 OS?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
MMRPS:
hi, mladen & mrtools can you add alert to this MTF Money Flow Index Indicator when touched 100 OB and 0 OS?

There is no need to compile it with old compiler (hence the editing of your post). Here is the new metatrader compatible version : _jr_mtf_mfi_nmc.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
Barons1:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

you could add an audio signal in this indicator as described in the picture?

Thank you for the wonderful work you do.

Greetings from Switzerland

Barons1

rsi_histo_-_mtf_-_nmc.mq4

Barons1, added the alerts as described.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
MMRPS:

Hi MMRPS, have this version added adjustable OB and OS alerts to it.

Files:
sharingan9
sharingan9  

Mr. Tools, Mladen and all. Is it possible to put an alert on this Sonic Dragon indicator that will alert me when price touches it. So as soon as the price hits the blueish thick moving average I get an alert saying the currency and time. If so may you please do this. Thank you so much

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sharingan9:
Mr. Tools, Mladen and all. Is it possible to put an alert on this Sonic Dragon indicator that will alert me when price touches it. So as soon as the price hits the blueish thick moving average I get an alert saying the currency and time. If so may you please do this. Thank you so much

sharingan9

Those are simply ema(34) of high, low and close and ema(89) of close. Any indicator that has alerts on averages crosses can do that

sharingan9
sharingan9  

Ok Great. I didnt know what EMA it was. I think i have an indicator that will do the trick. Thanks alot your the best